BY SKULLCANDY

Take your music everywhere you go with these skullcandy ink'd earbuds. Engineered with supreme sound audio, these earbuds deliver attacking bass, natural vocals and precision highs. A flattened cable offers style and durability. These black earbuds include two gel sizes for a secure, comfortable fit. see more...

Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Techie Expert Level 2
Love my skullcandies! I can music and videos clearly and they are comfortable in my ears. Ear buds are not my preferred earphones device, I like the big cushy ones that go over your ears but these are quite nice to transport.
Kenneth Y.
Buffalo, NY
Skullcandy Ink'd earbuds are honestly my go to every ear buds. They're cheap enough to use anywhere and still provide the sound quality that I'm looking for. I don't really have any complaints for them but i also cant say that they have the best audio output. Would happily buy again to have a great pair of earbuds that wouldn't be expensive to replace.
Ambar A.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
Decent earbuds. They fit in my ear pretty well and the sound is decently clear. Not super pricey, but not super cheap either. My only complaint is that one earbud burnt out so I only get sound in one ear. Thankfully they came with a warranty so I should be able to get a replacement pair.
Melanie H.
Orlando, FL
I've gotten these earbuds at least three times. They have good quality and I like the plain black design. They are good quality for the ten dollar price. With the previous pairs they have just stopped working after about three or four months. I will continue to buy them because they work well until they crap out and until I can buy a pair of high quality earbuds.
Vanessa M.
Clayton, CA
Skullcandy earbuds may not be known as a high in brand however they are a very reliable brand. For the low price of these they work very well for everyday use! I can throw them in my purse or gym bag and when I take them out they still work perfectly fine! They will last me for a longtime and once they do break I will definitely buy another pair.
Shae H.
Lawton, OK
I have these earbuds in PINK I love them they are o comfortable in the ears ,seriously my whole family uses these earbuds,the sound is amazing you can even here the bass through them! so much better then the apple earphones you get with the iphones!
David B.
Winchester, CA
Coming in at $20, the average price for a set of decent earbuds, Skullcandy seems to be lackluster. Sound quality flails in comparison to alternatives from Sony or other well known brands. You're paying more for the brand here. The one redeeming quality of these earbuds is their comfort, ranking a bit higher than alternative earbuds.
Stacie S.
Lexington, KY
Awesome headphones for the price point. Extremely portable and effective at blocking out ambient noise. I love them when I travel and the sound quality is unparalleled. They've also been very reliable and hardy, something I'll consider when it's time to buy a new pair of headphones--I know I'll be going with Skullcandy!
Nan C.
I have been using Skullcandy's Ink'd earbuds for over five years. They usually last me at least a year or two. The sound is great for the price you pay, under $30, and they come in a variety of colors. I'm sure I will be buying these again should I break them again. Skullcandy also has a great warranty program!
Landon C.
Camp hill, Pa
These headphones work very well for the price. They have interchangeable earbuds that fit differently. These headphones were very affordable, however they do not last very long. These can be purchased at most retailers. I would recommend these to others.