Skullcandy INKD+ Active Wireless Moab Red Earbuds

Skullcandy INKD+ Active Wireless Moab Red Earbuds

Up to 15 Hours of Battery LifeIPX4 Sweat and Water ResistantMicrophone, Call, Track and Volume Control

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Skullcandy INKD+ Active Wireless Moab Red Earbuds!
How would you rate this product?
Toronto, ON
Skullcandy INKD+ Active Wireless Moab Red Earbuds uploaded by Ginette R.
These were better than I expected. They are super light, I sometimes forget I have them on and end up leaving them on while not using them by accident. Charges quick. Has 15 hr charge hold which I love. The cords also tuck into a groove in the neck band to keep them tidy when not in use. It also comes with 3 different sized rubber tips to find you perfect fit for your ear. Music is loud enough to enjoy but also low enough that you can hear someone approaching from behind.

Looking for your answer?