BY SKULLCANDY

Leaving an undisputed mark on critics and believers alike, this popular bud has been re-shaped, re-tuned and re-produced for true fans. Complete with supreme sound, the ink d 2 is a remix worth hearing for yourself. Supreme sound delivers attacking bass, natural vocals and precision highs. Flattened cable for style and durability. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Their prices are reasonable, the sound quality is fantastic, and they hold together very well." in 1 review
  • "I have wanted to try this brand of ear buds " in 1 review
Ida M.
Bakersfield, CA
Very durable and long lasting compared to others I have tried. These ear buds have a great sound quality, not to mention how cool looking they are. A+ in my books!
Dora G.
Davie, FL
These ear buds were kind of pricey but they were well worth the $20 spent. They are super comfortable, this is my second pair within a two year span, and I much rather spend $20 per year, than $5 every few months or so because of cheaper brands constantly breaking.
Dinara G.
Brooklyn, NY
I needed a quick gift for a teenager and these seemed like a good option. I haven't personally used this particular model but I've had similar in ear Skullcandy headphones before. They're reasonably priced and provide good sound quality. Although as a heavy headphone user I find that eventually one of the earbuds stops working but Skullcandy has great customer support.
Mary E.
Ontario, CA
I have in the color gold and in black
Great product for the price
Love that the sound is so clear when watching a movie or just talking on the phone..
U use them for the gym too.
Over all great product n quality would recommend to purchase
Adrianna W.
Long Beach, CA
Highly recommend all skull candy headphones, in my opinion they're the best affordable high quality headphones out there. I have a similar pair to the rasta ones above and they're noise canceling and stay in your ear when you workout.
Katherine B.
Tall Timbers, MD
Comfy in my ears, a perfect fit unlike my apples ones or cheap ones. great sound and quality for a cheaper brand. I'll definitely buy these again. Very convenient and easy to use. Cute color options too
Natalie H.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
These are really good ear buds if you want something easy to carry. They are comfortable and handy. The one downside to them is that they don't cancel all noise and that is most inconvenient on a plane or if someone is talking loud next to you.
Sumi J.
Parkville, MD
The perfect headphone. I'm so glad they out multiple sizes of ear buds in the package. Bass sounds AMAZING especially when you manually boost them. No distorted sounds.
Meg B.
Boone, NC
I use these everyday to workout! They don't fall out while I am running and the sound is great. Some of my old headphones used to have sound only coming out of one ear. I have had these for over 6 months with no problems!
Lisa R.
These are some of my favorite headphones. The sound is decent and the quality is pretty good. I love how they come in a bunch of different colors too. Recommend!