Skullcandy Ink'd 2.0 Mic'd Headphones with Mic - Pink/Black (S2IKDY-

Leaving an undisputed mark on critics and believers alike, this popular bud has been re-shaped, re-tuned and re-produced for true fans. Complete with supreme sound, the ink d 2 is a remix worth hearing for yourself. Supreme sound delivers attacking bass, natural vocals and precision highs. flattened cable for style and durability.

Would you happen to know if these earphones are also Bluetooth so I can match my roku television that has Netflix, Prime Video, etc?? Thanks!
Have you ever used this brand before?
Start your review of Skullcandy Ink'd 2.0 Mic'd Headphones with Mic - Pink/Black (S2IKDY-!
Product Highlights
“Skullcandy makes the absolute best headphones.The only ones I have found with great quality that don't irritate my ears.” in 1 review
Mount Holly Springs
Purchased at: Walmart
How is the sound quality? Awesome!! Are they comfortable? Completely! Easy to set up? Simple!! How well do they fit? I forget I have them on. I've owned a lot or earbuds. Nothing from Apple has ever fit!! Skullcandy Ink'd plus-wired-are AWESOME!!! I purchased two sets of earbuds at Christmastime. These-Skullcandy Ink'd+ wired for about $20.00, and some wireless Powerbeats for about $120.00. Surprisingly, I actually prefer the Skullcandy Ink'd +, which is $100.00 cheaper, over the Powerbeats! Why you ask? Because I like to listen to my music REALLY LOUD!!! My Skullcandy Ink'd + is well over TWICE as loud as my $120+ Powerbeats!! And the sound quality is virtually identical! I do prefer wireless earbuds. But love these all the same!!!
Techie Expert Level 1
On my third pair in less than a year. Thankfully they have a warranty, but I will not repurchase. I had a pair of their earbuds that banged around in the bottom of my purse all through college and were fine. But it seems they've cut down on their quality standards because the left bud (the side with the pointless, hypersensitive mic button that can't be disabled) will just randomly crap out. When they work, the sound quality is amazing. But I'll be buying a different brand next time.
Angwin, CA
I bought these because they were advertised as being wirelesss and having the Bluetooth capability. Yet, they feel like they're going to fall apart over the time. The connection often didn't work with the Bluetooth on my phone sadly. Then, the length of the cable wasn't long enough to reach my ears comfortably. The quality of the music was grainy and scratchy too. Maybe I just got a bad pair, but I was really disappointed.
Cokato, MN
These are my “go to” earbud headphones. I always have a pair in my bag , nightstand, backpack and in my cars. They are affordable, produce great sound, fit well in my ears, and can handle the washing machine every now and then(oops). I definitely recommend these for an all purpose headphone/earbud!Skullcandy Ink'd 2.0 Mic'd Headphones with Mic - Pink/Black (S2IKDY- #Headphones #Skullcandy #affordable #earbuds
Thomasville, GA
Skullcandy is always a great speaker and earbud brand. The speakers in them are very clear and loud, they have bass in them which I like. The microphone works pretty well, but I noticed w good month or so after using them, if I was talking on the phone with someone they said it kept cutting out. Not sure if I may have messed them up somehow or if they were just overused. Still would definitely recommend.
Ladson, SC
Techie Expert Level 2
Husband bought these twice. He works a hard labor job and had a few co workers recommend them. I didn't agree for the second purchase since the first pair didn't even make it a month. Sound cut out very fast. He liked the sound and battery life but these things do not last long. The second pair lasted less then two months and he realized the quality wasn't there. He spent about 40 each pair.
Techie Expert Level 1
These are some of my all time favorite headphones. I have been using Skullcandy for about 6 years and I love the products they put out. I feel as thought they are a good product for a fair price. The sound is clear and loud, and they are pretty sturdy. I have accidentally stepped on them a few times and while they may get some cosmetic damage, they still work like a charm!
Cape May Ch, NJ
Techie Expert Level 1
Skullcandy has always been a great brand for headphones & earbuds. I highly recommend their whole line of products. Haven't come across a product from them that I didn't love. They are durable and great for a inexpensive but quality set of ear buds. These I give 5 stars because the quality was better than other amazing pairs of skullcandy I have had. The rasta pattern is awesome too.
Lubbock
These are my all-time favorite earbuds. Although I've switched to a pair of ONN wireless earbuds now (my first foray into wireless!), I used to always prefer wired. These have great sound reproduction and a pretty stellar mic for it's small size and low price point, which I've used on a few videos if I need to record from my phone. Also, they're incredibly durable, I've slept in them nightly with no issue. I wish these exact earbuds came in wireless, but I'd still buy and use them again!
Toledo, OH
I love skullcandy headphones, as they are the most consistently comfortable headphones I have ever used. The mic is fairly high quality as is the sound. However, I find skullcandy headphones tend to break down fairly quickly with the mic quality going down and the sound balance degrading after a few months. I do buy these again however, when I'm in a pinch.