Skullcandy Ink'd 2.0 Mic'd Headphones with Mic - Pink/Black (S2IKDY- uploaded by Holly N.Skullcandy Ink'd 2.0 Mic'd Headphones with Mic - Pink/Black (S2IKDY- uploaded by Kristen N.

BY SKULLCANDY

Leaving an undisputed mark on critics and believers alike, this popular bud has been re-shaped, re-tuned and re-produced for true fans. Complete with supreme sound, the ink d 2 is a remix worth hearing for yourself. Supreme sound delivers attacking bass, natural vocals and precision highs. flattened cable for style and durability. see more...

Skullcandy Ink'd 2.0 Mic'd Headphones with Mic - Pink/Black (S2IKDY-
  • "Skullcandy makes the absolute best headphones.The only ones I have found with great quality that don't irritate my ears." in 1 review
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Huntsville, AL
These earbuds are pretty awesome for the price! In this package, you get clear, smooth vocals and instruments, and bumping bass all in a nice combination, with not one specific thing drowning out another. I'm also liking the pink/black design. They are comfortable to wear for long periods of time. I've had my Skullcandy Ink'd buds for over a year and they still work fine. My dog has gotten hold of them a few times, but they are durable enough to withstand fights with my pooch. All around excellent value. Will buy again if the need ever arises!
Linda H.
Linda H.
Knoxville, TN
I bought these years ago and recently re-bought them at Wal-Mart after many times of wires splaying on other brands. These are the best buds I have ever had and are not as expensive as some brands. If they are ever lost they are easy to repurchase for 10$ and the sound quality is awesome!
MaryCaroline G.
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
These earbuds are great as far as sound quality goes. They are noise cancelling, and stay in your ears really well so you don't have to worry about them falling out all the time. My biggest complaint is that they don't hold up. You'll end up replacing them once aver 1/2 months.
Julia M.
Julia M.
Columbus, OH
I really liked them while they were functioning. Great sound and fits comfortably, and made talking to friends on Skype that much easier. Unfortunately I've already gone through multiple pairs as at least one of the earbuds tends to stop producing sound after just a few months.
Madison W.
Madison W.
Hyde Park, NY
I really liked these in the beginning, but the longer that I had them, the more I didn't like them. I had them for about a month before the right ear bud stopped producing sound. I contacted Skullcandy and they didn't do anything. I will not repurchase these headphones.
Alexys S.
Alexys S.
Louisville, KY
These headphones are great as long as you don't need to have them in your ears for hours at a time. If you need long wearing headphones ID get the kind that sit outside your ear otherwise your ear cannel will becone sore.
Courtney Z.
Courtney Z.
Washington, DC
I always seem to have a problem with losing headphones, so I picked up a pair of skullcandy headphones at my school store. They're essential when I'm walking around campus or trying to listen to study music!
Little Rock , AR
Techie Expert
My husband just bought me these groovy, cool pink and black Skullcandy INK'D ear buds with a microphone and remote. So that I can use it with my phone and when I do the tread mill. They fit comfortable in the ears and easy to use. I love my new ear buds! So dang cute...
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Alameda, CA
I really like Skullcandy headphones. I have used them for many years. I like that they are inexpensive, but the sound quality is quite good. I was gifted a pair of the Bose in-ear headphones, and I was surprised that the sound is actually quite comparable with my Skullcandy ones. The thing about the Skullcandy ones is if you drop them in water or one ear goes out, it's so cheap to replace them that it doesn't matter that much. With the Bose ones, repairs are often $75 and up. I also like that these headphones create a little suction with your inner ear. Often, cheap headphones mean everyone can hear what you're listening to. Not so with these in-ear Skullcandys. Also, they come in a lot of fun colors. Even though I have the expensive ones, I keep Skullcandy spares at work and in the car in case I ever forget my Bose ones. Love them!
Malena A.
Malena A.
Irwin, PA
I use these headphones for the gym and they work just fine. If you are interested in heavy bass though, stick with the over the ear style. Sound is good in these, and the microphone works great for talking on the phone. I find that the controls do not always work for the apps I am using though to change the volume etc.
Little Rock , AR
Techie Expert
Have you ever used this brand before?