Skullcandy Ink'd 2.0 Mic - White/Black uploaded by Cornell Angie H.

BY SKULLCANDY

Get affordable audio and turn heads with the Skullcandy Ink'd 2.0 S2IKFY-074 Headphones in White & Black. Booming audio With 11mm power drivers you can enjoy impressive audio at a low cost. At a high level input power the Skullcandy White & Black Headphones will allow you to hear the high-pitched highs, banging lows and crisp midranges at impressive volume despite their compact size. The built-in microphone in the cable lets you use the Ink'd 2.0 headphones with your mobile and take calls between sounds for a convenient way to stay in touch without swapping headphones every time your phone rings. Customisable fit Included when you purchase these lightweight headphones are different sized silicone earbuds, allowing you to alter your earphones for a more comfortable fit that blocks out more background noise. Use the Skullcandy Ink'd 2.0 S2IKDY-074 Headphones in White & Black for an affordable and stylish personal audio solution. see more...

misty W.
Garland, TX
I have these headphones in 3 different colors. I have the solid black the pink and the royal blue. All 3have been worth every penny. They don't break as easily as the cheaper ones do and the sound quality is spectacular. The built in mic is sensitive enough that I never have to repeat myself and the people I'm talking to can clearly hear my windshield wipers.
Bethel I.
East Orange, NJ
Amazing earphones. They're really comfortable in-ear and were worth the $20 I paid for them. They make the bass sound amazing so I can listen to music comfortably without having my eardrums shattered. Overall, I would buy again and I would recommend to a friend.
Linda N.
I have had these earphones for years and they still work perfectly! They're not bulky and easy to travel with as well
Kea A.
Really good quality, no crackling noises or anything.
Easy to turn on music withought opening my phone or whatever I'm using
Maggie C.
Very nice sound, considering the price. They don't really fit in my ear properly. Even they have 2 sizes. The mic button is a nice feature to have, volume buttons would be nice to have though. In love live the look/style of the earbuds. Has a nice shape design.
Angelique H.
The noise cancellationcancellation is amazing. The bass is impecable. The quality of calls is great. When i have these headphones I'm jamming
Valeria P.
Mayaguez
I found this headphones at Marshall's at a very good price and decided to try them. Best decision ever, I never had one pair of headphones that lastes for more than two months at least. They are very comfy and easy to use and the fact this ones have mic is awesome! Definitely would recommend 100%!