Add a Photo

By SKULLCANDY
#141 in Headphones
Get affordable audio and turn heads with the Skullcandy Ink'd 2.0 S2IKFY-074 Headphones in White & Black. Booming audio With 11mm power drivers you can enjoy impressive audio at a low cost. At a high level input power the Skullcandy White & Black Headphones will allow you to hear the high-pitched highs, banging lows and crisp midranges at impressive volume despite their compact size. The built-in microphone in the cable lets you use the Ink'd 2.0 headphones with your mobile and take calls between sounds for a convenient way to stay in touch without swapping headphones every time your phone rings. Customisable fit Included when you purchase these lightweight headphones are different sized silicone earbuds, allowing you to alter your earphones for a more comfortable fit that blocks out more background noise. Use the Skullcandy Ink'd 2.0 S2IKDY-074 Headphones in White & Black for an affordable and stylish personal audio solution.
Photo (1)
ali w.
ali w.
I love these ear buds! they fit so comfortably in your ears! you can wear them for a long time and your ears won't hurt..they are a good price as well and very durable.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Started off with excellent sound, however sound has diminished in one ear over time. As a transcriptionist, I use these to work from home. Sufficient.
Summer K.
Summer K.
Albemarle, NC
March 11, 2017, 11:39 p.m.
Review for: Skullcandy Ink'd 2.0 Mic - White/Black
These headphones are my absolutely favorite. They last a long time and the sound is awesome!
Trisha H.
Trisha H.
My ears are temperamental. I have a hard time keeping earphones in that are comfortable. Sound was alright. I like the color and design.
Adrianna H.
Adrianna H.
Reidsville, NC
I've had my skull candy ear buds for almost a year now and I have no complaints. The price is good and the quality of them is great.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Washington, DC
I've had a ton of different pairs of these headphones and they work great right away, but they ALWAYS break within 3 months.
Katy S.
Katy S.
Skullcandy is an awesome headphone brand. I can always find good headphones that make great gifts at a super cheap price compared to others.
Kasha M.
Kasha M.
I LOVE THESE!! They have good bass and volume. They block out screaming and hollering. Recommended completely!
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Provo, UT
I love how small these headphones are because they fit inside of my small ears perfectly.
Ayden M.
Ayden M.
Eagle Point, OR
Love these because they are so simple and light. They produce really good sound and always work really well.