Skullcandy Ink'd 2.0 Mic - White/Black uploaded by Cornell Angie H.

BY SKULLCANDY

Get affordable audio and turn heads with the Skullcandy Ink'd 2.0 S2IKFY-074 Headphones in White & Black. Booming audio With 11mm power drivers you can enjoy impressive audio at a low cost. At a high level input power the Skullcandy White & Black Headphones will allow you to hear the high-pitched highs, banging lows and crisp midranges at impressive volume despite their compact size. The built-in microphone in the cable lets you use the Ink'd 2.0 headphones with your mobile and take calls between sounds for a convenient way to stay in touch without swapping headphones every time your phone rings. Customisable fit Included when you purchase these lightweight headphones are different sized silicone earbuds, allowing you to alter your earphones for a more comfortable fit that blocks out more background noise. Use the Skullcandy Ink'd 2.0 S2IKDY-074 Headphones in White & Black for an affordable and stylish personal audio solution. see more...

Amber O.
Palmdale, CA
Got these for my daughter. She lives the sound quality. I would recommend these to anyone
Heather T.
Puyallup, WA
I bought to use at work but they won't stay in my ears. Maybe I have freakishly small ears. But these didn't work out for me
Danielle R.
Las Vegas, NV
Alright, we all can agree skull candy produces some of the best headphones you can get for under $30 and are easily obtainable at drugstores and various super markets. The only complaint I have about these is that they are very sensitive and can blow out extremely easily.
Mary M.
Shamong, NJ
Im so glad i bought these when i did. So many other headphones broke and could hear the music, these are like a soundproof room. Great for class & exercising.
Jiamin Z.
This earphone is great! the volume and audio quality is very good and is great for its price
Alexa-Rae N.
Tucson, AZ
I love these when working out. While doing cardio these stay in my ear the whole time. The audio is amazing its just the amount of loudness needed. Will be buying some for the husband.
Kimi M.
Seattle, WA
Pleasantly surprised! I wasn't expecting much because it was fairly cheap but I was surprised. The sound was excellent and the bud fit nicely in my ear. I wish I didn't lose mine but i would buy again!
Karlea N.
Minot, ND
I love these headphones. They have great sound quality and are easily transportable. Every time I lose a pair, I always re-purchase.
Hannah T.
Tohatchi, NM
I love these Earphones.I think they're the best out there. I enjoy how it blocks out background noise, also the mic helps to turn up the volume. It is about $20-$30, sort of pricey. I got a pair at my local Walmart. I highly recommend this product.
misty W.
Garland, TX
I have these headphones in 3 different colors. I have the solid black the pink and the royal blue. All 3have been worth every penny. They don't break as easily as the cheaper ones do and the sound quality is spectacular. The built in mic is sensitive enough that I never have to repeat myself and the people I'm talking to can clearly hear my windshield wipers.