Skullcandy Ink'd 2.0 Mic - White/Black uploaded by Cornell Angie H.

BY SKULLCANDY

Get affordable audio and turn heads with the Skullcandy Ink'd 2.0 S2IKFY-074 Headphones in White & Black. Booming audio With 11mm power drivers you can enjoy impressive audio at a low cost. At a high level input power the Skullcandy White & Black Headphones will allow you to hear the high-pitched highs, banging lows and crisp midranges at impressive volume despite their compact size. The built-in microphone in the cable lets you use the Ink'd 2.0 headphones with your mobile and take calls between sounds for a convenient way to stay in touch without swapping headphones every time your phone rings. Customisable fit Included when you purchase these lightweight headphones are different sized silicone earbuds, allowing you to alter your earphones for a more comfortable fit that blocks out more background noise. Use the Skullcandy Ink'd 2.0 S2IKDY-074 Headphones in White & Black for an affordable and stylish personal audio solution. see more...

Ravynn S.
Ravynn S.
Pacific , MO
I love these head phones! They have a great sound quality and are comfortable to wear! Built in mic really helps!
Karlea N.
Karlea N.
Minot, ND
I love these headphones. They have great sound quality and are easily transportable. Every time I lose a pair, I always re-purchase.
Sara E.
Sara E.
Mount Hope, KS
The sound is great. The mic works awesome with my phone. I love them more than most headphones. Just wish they fit better in my ears.
Adrianna H.
Adrianna H.
Reidsville, NC
I've had my skull candy ear buds for almost a year now and I have no complaints. The price is good and the quality of them is great.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Washington, DC
I've had a ton of different pairs of these headphones and they work great right away, but they ALWAYS break within 3 months.
Katy S.
Katy S.
Skullcandy is an awesome headphone brand. I can always find good headphones that make great gifts at a super cheap price compared to others.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Lake City, FL
Comfortable and surprisingly good quality for headphones of this style. To me it sounds just as good as the larger ones I just bought.
Cori C.
Cori C.
Harlingen, TX
These have good sound and don't pop out of your ear as much as maybe other earpods would.
Abigail R.
Abigail R.
Binghamton, NY
These usually break a few months into usethey just stop working no matter how well you take care of them
Marie S.
Marie S.
Greenville, NC
Great brand for the cost. It is just about the only ones I see the teenagers around my kids wearing.