Add a Photo

By SKULLCANDY
#140 in Headphones
Get affordable audio and turn heads with the Skullcandy Ink'd 2.0 S2IKFY-074 Headphones in White & Black. Booming audio With 11mm power drivers you can enjoy impressive audio at a low cost. At a high level input power the Skullcandy White & Black Headphones will allow you to hear the high-pitched highs, banging lows and crisp midranges at impressive volume despite their compact size. The built-in microphone in the cable lets you use the Ink'd 2.0 headphones with your mobile and take calls between sounds for a convenient way to stay in touch without swapping headphones every time your phone rings. Customisable fit Included when you purchase these lightweight headphones are different sized silicone earbuds, allowing you to alter your earphones for a more comfortable fit that blocks out more background noise. Use the Skullcandy Ink'd 2.0 S2IKDY-074 Headphones in White & Black for an affordable and stylish personal audio solution.
Photo (1)
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Funston, GA

Even though the ones I purchase were in blue/ black I thoroughly enjoyed them . Except the volume button was tricky to use. Must read instruction manual.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.

Started off with excellent sound, however sound has diminished in one ear over time. As a transcriptionist, I use these to work from home. Sufficient.
Angelique H.
Angelique H.

The noise cancellationcancellation is amazing. The bass is impecable. The quality of calls is great. When i have these headphones I'm jamming
Katy S.
Katy S.

Skullcandy is an awesome headphone brand. I can always find good headphones that make great gifts at a super cheap price compared to others.
Sandra L.
Sandra L.
Hialeah, FL

Pritchard earbuds for my son. His favorite kind. I recommend this product for kids. Especially boys the product is tough on wear and tear.
Trisha H.
Trisha H.

My ears are temperamental. I have a hard time keeping earphones in that are comfortable. Sound was alright. I like the color and design.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Lake City, FL

Comfortable and surprisingly good quality for headphones of this style. To me it sounds just as good as the larger ones I just bought.
Sherice W.
Sherice W.

Really good product. if you can't afford the most expensive ones then the skulls are for you. great sound and the beats come in good.
Sara E.
Sara E.
Mount Hope, KS

The sound is great. The mic works awesome with my phone. I love them more than most headphones. Just wish they fit better in my ears.
Karlea N.
Karlea N.
Minot, ND

I love these headphones. They have great sound quality and are easily transportable. Every time I lose a pair, I always re-purchase.

Join Now