Skullcandy Ink'd 2.0 Mic - White/Black uploaded by Cornell Angie H.

BY SKULLCANDY

Get affordable audio and turn heads with the Skullcandy Ink'd 2.0 S2IKFY-074 Headphones in White & Black. Booming audio With 11mm power drivers you can enjoy impressive audio at a low cost. At a high level input power the Skullcandy White & Black Headphones will allow you to hear the high-pitched highs, banging lows and crisp midranges at impressive volume despite their compact size. The built-in microphone in the cable lets you use the Ink'd 2.0 headphones with your mobile and take calls between sounds for a convenient way to stay in touch without swapping headphones every time your phone rings. Customisable fit Included when you purchase these lightweight headphones are different sized silicone earbuds, allowing you to alter your earphones for a more comfortable fit that blocks out more background noise. Use the Skullcandy Ink'd 2.0 S2IKDY-074 Headphones in White & Black for an affordable and stylish personal audio solution. see more...

Buy on Target*
Lailany V.
Easton, PA
These are some of my favorite in ear headphones. They have great sound quality. I love how they have to microphone that also allow you to pause, play, and fast forward your music.
ali w.
I love these ear buds! they fit so comfortably in your ears! you can wear them for a long time and your ears won't hurt..they are a good price as well and very durable.
TaJuana T.
Clinton, MD
These head phones look exactly as the picture portrays them. I'm a very happy customer. The sound quality is perfect They come in many designs. Very satisfied.
Brittany B.
Started off with excellent sound, however sound has diminished in one ear over time. As a transcriptionist, I use these to work from home. Sufficient.
Heather T.
Puyallup, WA
I bought to use at work but they won't stay in my ears. Maybe I have freakishly small ears. But these didn't work out for me
Kim H.
Waco, TX
Good for sitting and listening to music. Not recommended for the arhlete who is on the move. Good price for everyday use
Sandra L.
Hialeah, FL
Pritchard earbuds for my son. His favorite kind. I recommend this product for kids. Especially boys the product is tough on wear and tear.
Trisha H.
My ears are temperamental. I have a hard time keeping earphones in that are comfortable. Sound was alright. I like the color and design.
Ravynn S.
Pacific , MO
I love these head phones! They have a great sound quality and are comfortable to wear! Built in mic really helps!
Sherice W.
Really good product. if you can't afford the most expensive ones then the skulls are for you. great sound and the beats come in good.