Add a Photo

By SKULLCANDY
#139 in Headphones
Get affordable audio and turn heads with the Skullcandy Ink'd 2.0 S2IKFY-074 Headphones in White & Black. Booming audio With 11mm power drivers you can enjoy impressive audio at a low cost. At a high level input power the Skullcandy White & Black Headphones will allow you to hear the high-pitched highs, banging lows and crisp midranges at impressive volume despite their compact size. The built-in microphone in the cable lets you use the Ink'd 2.0 headphones with your mobile and take calls between sounds for a convenient way to stay in touch without swapping headphones every time your phone rings. Customisable fit Included when you purchase these lightweight headphones are different sized silicone earbuds, allowing you to alter your earphones for a more comfortable fit that blocks out more background noise. Use the Skullcandy Ink'd 2.0 S2IKDY-074 Headphones in White & Black for an affordable and stylish personal audio solution.
Photo (1)
Katlyn L.
Katlyn L.
Philadelphia, PA
Inexpensive set of headphones which are great for taking to the library. They're compact enough to slip into a pocket, and deliver powerful sound that helps to drown out the noise around me.
Alexa-Rae N.
Alexa-Rae N.
Tucson, AZ
I love these when working out. While doing cardio these stay in my ear the whole time. The audio is amazing its just the amount of loudness needed. Will be buying some for the husband.
Lailany V.
Lailany V.
Easton, PA
These are some of my favorite in ear headphones. They have great sound quality. I love how they have to microphone that also allow you to pause, play, and fast forward your music.
Emily  C.
Emily C.
Phoenix, AZ
Idk what to say they're just ear buds lol they play music well but they do "leak" I guess you could say the sound so I can't turn my music up as loud as I would like in public
TaJuana T.
TaJuana T.
Clinton, MD
These head phones look exactly as the picture portrays them. I'm a very happy customer. The sound quality is perfect They come in many designs. Very satisfied.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Mansfield, TX
Im so glad i bought these when i did. So many other headphones broke and could hear the music, these are like a soundproof room. Great for class & exercising.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Funston, GA
Even though the ones I purchase were in blue/ black I thoroughly enjoyed them . Except the volume button was tricky to use. Must read instruction manual.
Sandra L.
Sandra L.
Hialeah, FL
Pritchard earbuds for my son. His favorite kind. I recommend this product for kids. Especially boys the product is tough on wear and tear.
Sara E.
Sara E.
Mount Hope, KS
The sound is great. The mic works awesome with my phone. I love them more than most headphones. Just wish they fit better in my ears.
Sherice W.
Sherice W.
Really good product. if you can't afford the most expensive ones then the skulls are for you. great sound and the beats come in good.