Skullcandy Ink'd 2.0 Mic - White/Black uploaded by Cornell Angie H.

BY SKULLCANDY

Get affordable audio and turn heads with the Skullcandy Ink'd 2.0 S2IKFY-074 Headphones in White & Black. Booming audio With 11mm power drivers you can enjoy impressive audio at a low cost. At a high level input power the Skullcandy White & Black Headphones will allow you to hear the high-pitched highs, banging lows and crisp midranges at impressive volume despite their compact size. The built-in microphone in the cable lets you use the Ink'd 2.0 headphones with your mobile and take calls between sounds for a convenient way to stay in touch without swapping headphones every time your phone rings. Customisable fit Included when you purchase these lightweight headphones are different sized silicone earbuds, allowing you to alter your earphones for a more comfortable fit that blocks out more background noise. Use the Skullcandy Ink'd 2.0 S2IKDY-074 Headphones in White & Black for an affordable and stylish personal audio solution. see more...

Buy on Target*
Karen M.
Really liked these! Sound quality was great and blocked out noise really well! Loved the mic feature, was convenient for working out while on the phone with family. Price isn't too bad for what you're getting!
Kimi M.
Seattle, WA
Pleasantly surprised! I wasn't expecting much because it was fairly cheap but I was surprised. The sound was excellent and the bud fit nicely in my ear. I wish I didn't lose mine but i would buy again!
Bethel I.
East Orange, NJ
Amazing earphones. They're really comfortable in-ear and were worth the $20 I paid for them. They make the bass sound amazing so I can listen to music comfortably without having my eardrums shattered. Overall, I would buy again and I would recommend to a friend.
Hannah T.
Tohatchi, NM
I love these Earphones.I think they're the best out there. I enjoy how it blocks out background noise, also the mic helps to turn up the volume. It is about $20-$30, sort of pricey. I got a pair at my local Walmart. I highly recommend this product.
Emily  C.
Phoenix, AZ
Idk what to say they're just ear buds lol they play music well but they do "leak" I guess you could say the sound so I can't turn my music up as loud as I would like in public
Mary M.
Shamong, NJ
Im so glad i bought these when i did. So many other headphones broke and could hear the music, these are like a soundproof room. Great for class & exercising.
Shayla  F.
Vernon, CA
These earbuds work very well. They are also comfortable to wear and they don't fall out easily. I love these because all other earbuds hurt my ears and always fall out. These don't give me those problems
Brittany M.
Funston, GA
Even though the ones I purchase were in blue/ black I thoroughly enjoyed them . Except the volume button was tricky to use. Must read instruction manual.
Katlyn L.
Philadelphia, PA
Inexpensive set of headphones which are great for taking to the library. They're compact enough to slip into a pocket, and deliver powerful sound that helps to drown out the noise around me.
Alexa-Rae N.
Tucson, AZ
I love these when working out. While doing cardio these stay in my ear the whole time. The audio is amazing its just the amount of loudness needed. Will be buying some for the husband.