Skullcandy Ink'd 2.0 Mic - White/Black uploaded by Cornell Angie H.

BY SKULLCANDY

Get affordable audio and turn heads with the Skullcandy Ink'd 2.0 S2IKFY-074 Headphones in White & Black. Booming audio With 11mm power drivers you can enjoy impressive audio at a low cost. At a high level input power the Skullcandy White & Black Headphones will allow you to hear the high-pitched highs, banging lows and crisp midranges at impressive volume despite their compact size. The built-in microphone in the cable lets you use the Ink'd 2.0 headphones with your mobile and take calls between sounds for a convenient way to stay in touch without swapping headphones every time your phone rings. Customisable fit Included when you purchase these lightweight headphones are different sized silicone earbuds, allowing you to alter your earphones for a more comfortable fit that blocks out more background noise. Use the Skullcandy Ink'd 2.0 S2IKDY-074 Headphones in White & Black for an affordable and stylish personal audio solution. see more...

Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Omaha, NE
Got these for my kindergartener, to use with the tablet they have in his classroom. He loves the skull on each earbud.
Jhmgdsarfyewagbdfwalgelidscbhsgfjndsabluhdbfdbdc ,js bdufcbbfsbdlf bjbfigedjnh bfchgdfcmhbdfvhg
Caroline  S.
Caroline S.
These earphones are so comfortable. They don't irritate your ears and they have great sound !
Evelin R.
Evelin R.
Katy, TX
I needed some headphones and I bought 2 pairs in black and these headphones are great and affordable they keep the outside noise level low and the quality of the sound is great and the durability is good and they are super light weight and the cord is also long so you can have your device in your pocket etc.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Las Vegas, NV
Alright, we all can agree skull candy produces some of the best headphones you can get for under $30 and are easily obtainable at drugstores and various super markets. The only complaint I have about these is that they are very sensitive and can blow out extremely easily.
Kimi M.
Kimi M.
Seattle, WA
Pleasantly surprised! I wasn't expecting much because it was fairly cheap but I was surprised. The sound was excellent and the bud fit nicely in my ear. I wish I didn't lose mine but i would buy again!
Emily  C.
Emily C.
Phoenix, AZ
Idk what to say they're just ear buds lol they play music well but they do "leak" I guess you could say the sound so I can't turn my music up as loud as I would like in public
Mary M.
Mary M.
Shamong, NJ
Im so glad i bought these when i did. So many other headphones broke and could hear the music, these are like a soundproof room. Great for class & exercising.
Shayla  F.
Shayla F.
Vernon, CA
These earbuds work very well. They are also comfortable to wear and they don't fall out easily. I love these because all other earbuds hurt my ears and always fall out. These don't give me those problems
Katlyn L.
Katlyn L.
Philadelphia, PA
Inexpensive set of headphones which are great for taking to the library. They're compact enough to slip into a pocket, and deliver powerful sound that helps to drown out the noise around me.