Add a Photo

By SKULLCANDY
#140 in Headphones
Get affordable audio and turn heads with the Skullcandy Ink'd 2.0 S2IKFY-074 Headphones in White & Black. Booming audio With 11mm power drivers you can enjoy impressive audio at a low cost. At a high level input power the Skullcandy White & Black Headphones will allow you to hear the high-pitched highs, banging lows and crisp midranges at impressive volume despite their compact size. The built-in microphone in the cable lets you use the Ink'd 2.0 headphones with your mobile and take calls between sounds for a convenient way to stay in touch without swapping headphones every time your phone rings. Customisable fit Included when you purchase these lightweight headphones are different sized silicone earbuds, allowing you to alter your earphones for a more comfortable fit that blocks out more background noise. Use the Skullcandy Ink'd 2.0 S2IKDY-074 Headphones in White & Black for an affordable and stylish personal audio solution.
Photo (1)
Karen M.
Karen M.

Really liked these! Sound quality was great and blocked out noise really well! Loved the mic feature, was convenient for working out while on the phone with family. Price isn't too bad for what you're getting!
Shayla  F.
Shayla F.
Vernon, CA

These earbuds work very well. They are also comfortable to wear and they don't fall out easily. I love these because all other earbuds hurt my ears and always fall out. These don't give me those problems
Kimi M.
Kimi M.
Seattle, WA

Pleasantly surprised! I wasn't expecting much because it was fairly cheap but I was surprised. The sound was excellent and the bud fit nicely in my ear. I wish I didn't lose mine but i would buy again!
Katlyn L.
Katlyn L.
Philadelphia, PA

Inexpensive set of headphones which are great for taking to the library. They're compact enough to slip into a pocket, and deliver powerful sound that helps to drown out the noise around me.
Alexa-Rae N.
Alexa-Rae N.
Tucson, AZ

I love these when working out. While doing cardio these stay in my ear the whole time. The audio is amazing its just the amount of loudness needed. Will be buying some for the husband.
Lailany V.
Lailany V.
Easton, PA

These are some of my favorite in ear headphones. They have great sound quality. I love how they have to microphone that also allow you to pause, play, and fast forward your music.
Emily  C.
Emily C.
Phoenix, AZ

Idk what to say they're just ear buds lol they play music well but they do "leak" I guess you could say the sound so I can't turn my music up as loud as I would like in public
ali w.
ali w.

I love these ear buds! they fit so comfortably in your ears! you can wear them for a long time and your ears won't hurt..they are a good price as well and very durable.
TaJuana T.
TaJuana T.
Clinton, MD

These head phones look exactly as the picture portrays them. I'm a very happy customer. The sound quality is perfect They come in many designs. Very satisfied.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Mansfield , Tx

Im so glad i bought these when i did. So many other headphones broke and could hear the music, these are like a soundproof room. Great for class & exercising.

Join Now