Skullcandy Ink'd 2.0 Mic - White/Black uploaded by Cornell Angie H.

BY SKULLCANDY

Get affordable audio and turn heads with the Skullcandy Ink'd 2.0 S2IKFY-074 Headphones in White & Black. Booming audio With 11mm power drivers you can enjoy impressive audio at a low cost. At a high level input power the Skullcandy White & Black Headphones will allow you to hear the high-pitched highs, banging lows and crisp midranges at impressive volume despite their compact size. The built-in microphone in the cable lets you use the Ink'd 2.0 headphones with your mobile and take calls between sounds for a convenient way to stay in touch without swapping headphones every time your phone rings. Customisable fit Included when you purchase these lightweight headphones are different sized silicone earbuds, allowing you to alter your earphones for a more comfortable fit that blocks out more background noise. Use the Skullcandy Ink'd 2.0 S2IKDY-074 Headphones in White & Black for an affordable and stylish personal audio solution. see more...

Buy on Target
Alexa-Rae N.
Alexa-Rae N.
Tucson, AZ
I love these when working out. While doing cardio these stay in my ear the whole time. The audio is amazing its just the amount of loudness needed. Will be buying some for the husband.
TaJuana T.
TaJuana T.
Clinton, MD
These head phones look exactly as the picture portrays them. I'm a very happy customer. The sound quality is perfect They come in many designs. Very satisfied.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Mansfield, TX
Im so glad i bought these when i did. So many other headphones broke and could hear the music, these are like a soundproof room. Great for class & exercising.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Funston, GA
Even though the ones I purchase were in blue/ black I thoroughly enjoyed them . Except the volume button was tricky to use. Must read instruction manual.
Sandra L.
Sandra L.
Hialeah, FL
Pritchard earbuds for my son. His favorite kind. I recommend this product for kids. Especially boys the product is tough on wear and tear.
Karlea N.
Karlea N.
Minot, ND
I love these headphones. They have great sound quality and are easily transportable. Every time I lose a pair, I always re-purchase.
Heather T.
Heather T.
Puyallup, WA
I bought to use at work but they won't stay in my ears. Maybe I have freakishly small ears. But these didn't work out for me
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
These headphones do the job. The sound quality is decent but don't expect them to last longer than a year with heavy use.
Kim H.
Kim H.
Waco, TX
Good for sitting and listening to music. Not recommended for the arhlete who is on the move. Good price for everyday use
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Omaha, NE
Got these for my kindergartener, to use with the tablet they have in his classroom. He loves the skull on each earbud.