Skullcandy Ink'd 2.0 Mic - White/Black uploaded by Cornell Angie H.

BY SKULLCANDY

Get affordable audio and turn heads with the Skullcandy Ink'd 2.0 S2IKFY-074 Headphones in White & Black. Booming audio With 11mm power drivers you can enjoy impressive audio at a low cost. At a high level input power the Skullcandy White & Black Headphones will allow you to hear the high-pitched highs, banging lows and crisp midranges at impressive volume despite their compact size. The built-in microphone in the cable lets you use the Ink'd 2.0 headphones with your mobile and take calls between sounds for a convenient way to stay in touch without swapping headphones every time your phone rings. Customisable fit Included when you purchase these lightweight headphones are different sized silicone earbuds, allowing you to alter your earphones for a more comfortable fit that blocks out more background noise. Use the Skullcandy Ink'd 2.0 S2IKDY-074 Headphones in White & Black for an affordable and stylish personal audio solution. see more...

Buy on Target*
Debbie A.
Weston, WV
First off let me tell you, I refuse to pay expensive prices for headphones that I will end up breaking, I know myself oh too well. I bought these on Ebay for like $6 so I was kinda like eh its more than I paid for my old ones but they're supposed to last so I'm ok with it. Let me tell you I am completely 125% in love with these! They are comfy and you can barely tell you have them in at all which I love because who doesn't need some time with some loud music to make their day better? I know I shouldn't listen to music at 100% volume with earbuds but I do it sometimes, who doesn't?! These do kind of get cracky once you go past like 80% which I'm completely ok with maybe itll stop me from blasting it so loud. For the price I love these and I will completely 100% buy these again if and when these go bad. I love them so much you don't understand how much I need headphones to keep from going crazy during my day.
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
I will never own another type of headphones. These seem to be the only ones that fit in my ears properly. They're super comfortable and come with three different sized attachments so anyone can wear them. I love the assortment of colors these come in and I love the mic addition compared to the older version. I'd buy these again in a heartbeat (especially if my roommates cat keeps eating them).
misty W.
Garland, TX
I have these headphones in 3 different colors. I have the solid black the pink and the royal blue. All 3have been worth every penny. They don't break as easily as the cheaper ones do and the sound quality is spectacular. The built in mic is sensitive enough that I never have to repeat myself and the people I'm talking to can clearly hear my windshield wipers.
Cornell Angie H.
Midland, TX
Skullcandy I can definitely compare it to Beats. I have a pair of Beats by Dre. This is just a cheaper version of that. My kids use this product for their tablets and iPhones. We like this product so much we have four pairs. This product runs about $30. If you're looking for something less expensive and great quality for children this is a great product for that.
Evelin R.
Katy, TX
I needed some headphones and I bought 2 pairs in black and these headphones are great and affordable they keep the outside noise level low and the quality of the sound is great and the durability is good and they are super light weight and the cord is also long so you can have your device in your pocket etc.
Danielle R.
Las Vegas, NV
Alright, we all can agree skull candy produces some of the best headphones you can get for under $30 and are easily obtainable at drugstores and various super markets. The only complaint I have about these is that they are very sensitive and can blow out extremely easily.
Karen M.
Really liked these! Sound quality was great and blocked out noise really well! Loved the mic feature, was convenient for working out while on the phone with family. Price isn't too bad for what you're getting!
Kimi M.
Seattle, WA
Pleasantly surprised! I wasn't expecting much because it was fairly cheap but I was surprised. The sound was excellent and the bud fit nicely in my ear. I wish I didn't lose mine but i would buy again!
Alan G.
Brownsville, TX
Bought these as a fast and cheap replacement for my broken ones and I was not prepared to how good they are. They came in an easy to open package and I was amazed at how good they sounded. It was a nice surprise to find a good product like this, would for sure buy again.
Bethel I.
East Orange, NJ
Amazing earphones. They're really comfortable in-ear and were worth the $20 I paid for them. They make the bass sound amazing so I can listen to music comfortably without having my eardrums shattered. Overall, I would buy again and I would recommend to a friend.