BY SKULLCANDY

Leaving an undisputed mark on critics and believers alike, this popular bud has been re-shaped, re-tuned and re-produced for true fans. Complete with supreme sound, the ink d 2 is a remix worth hearing for yourself. Supreme sound delivers attacking bass, natural vocals and precision highs. flattened cable for style and durability. see more...

Skullcandy Ink'd 2.0 Green/Black
  • "I really like the sound quality that skull candy ear buds put out and these bob Marley colors are awesome" in 1 review
  • "The ear buds that come with the apple products make my ears hurt and uncomfortable, but I could wear these all day." in 1 review
skylar f.
skylar f.
Vallejo, Ca
I bought them for my cousin for a present. I have owned a few pairs before, and the happen to be pretty durable. I'm really hard on a lot of things i own, including headphones and these lasted almost twice as long before i blew one pair and ripped the other. He enjoys them and i will continue to enjoy this brand.
Krishnee S.
Krishnee S.
Santa Cruz, CA
Techie Expert
My headphones blew out when I was visiting home, so I went to Walmart and bought a pair.
They were cheap, so I wasn't expecting much, and they're okay. Everything sounds alright, but I wouldn't expect it to last for very long. I've had them less than a month, and they're close to the end of their life already.
Brittnie D.
Brittnie D.
Chillicothe, IL
I bought these earbuds in pink about 8 months ago and they still function just as well as the day I purchased them. I use them while studying, cleaning, running, and tanning. They're extremely durable as I may have accidentally shut them in my car door once or twice and it hasn't seemed to have damaged them!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Fairhope, AL
I really love this brand of ear buds. I always repurchase when i lose another pair. These are so much more comfortable than the apple ear buds. The sound quality on these are really nice also and they are always not overly expensive. I am going to buy again next time i need ear buds.
Kristen N.
Kristen N.
Austin, TX
Great headphones. Fit in your ear nicely and stay in place when I go running. They are also a really good value as I got them for a good price at Walmart. Came in a variety of colors which I appreciated. I would buy these again if I need headphones in the future.
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
I LOVE these headphones. Truly drowns out other noise. My music sounds so much better, too. My favorite for running and working out as I can really hear my music over outside noise.
Shantel P.
Shantel P.
Springfield, MO
Really like the headphones . Sounds really good. There's a volume control so you can turn up or down. Very comfortable for your ears
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
North Hollywood, CA
I like this i love the color is so nice and is a good product i recommend but is very simple but is nice i like this
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Bowling Green, KY
Im not too crazy about these headphones. the ones that i prefer are the new headphones or earbuds that apple now sells for the iPhones.
Allison H.
Allison H.
El Monte, CA
Everything about skull candy earphones is pretty much perfect for me besides that my ears don't always fit into the silicon shaped plugs, but its pretty decent for the price. It's average for earphones but you pay for what you get.