BY SKULLCANDY

Leaving an undisputed mark on critics and believers alike, this popular bud has been re-shaped, re-tuned and re-produced for true fans. Complete with supreme sound, the ink d 2 is a remix worth hearing for yourself. Supreme sound delivers attacking bass, natural vocals and precision highs. flattened cable for style and durability. see more...

Skullcandy Ink'd 2.0 Green/Black
  • "I really like the sound quality that skull candy ear buds put out and these bob Marley colors are awesome" in 1 review
  • "The ear buds that come with the apple products make my ears hurt and uncomfortable, but I could wear these all day." in 1 review
Brittnie D.
Chillicothe, IL
I bought these earbuds in pink about 8 months ago and they still function just as well as the day I purchased them. I use them while studying, cleaning, running, and tanning. They're extremely durable as I may have accidentally shut them in my car door once or twice and it hasn't seemed to have damaged them!
Krishnee S.
Santa Cruz, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
My headphones blew out when I was visiting home, so I went to Walmart and bought a pair.
They were cheap, so I wasn't expecting much, and they're okay. Everything sounds alright, but I wouldn't expect it to last for very long. I've had them less than a month, and they're close to the end of their life already.
Sarah C.
Fairhope, AL
I really love this brand of ear buds. I always repurchase when i lose another pair. These are so much more comfortable than the apple ear buds. The sound quality on these are really nice also and they are always not overly expensive. I am going to buy again next time i need ear buds.
Kristen N.
Austin, TX
Great headphones. Fit in your ear nicely and stay in place when I go running. They are also a really good value as I got them for a good price at Walmart. Came in a variety of colors which I appreciated. I would buy these again if I need headphones in the future.
Ashley G.
Chesterton, IN
Skull candy headphones are the only earbuds that I use! I always get them on black friday when they are on a great sale. I highly recommend them to everyone! They are so comfortable and you can change out the sizes. The ear buds that come with the apple products make my ears hurt and uncomfortable, but I could wear these all day.
skylar f.
Vallejo, Ca
I bought them for my cousin for a present. I have owned a few pairs before, and the happen to be pretty durable. I'm really hard on a lot of things i own, including headphones and these lasted almost twice as long before i blew one pair and ripped the other. He enjoys them and i will continue to enjoy this brand.
Pester S.
Looks good and the price is not bad. The only real problem I had with these earphones is that they kept slipping out of my ears during my workout. If you aren't going to get sweaty at all, I think these earphones will be good enough if you aren't looking for stupendous sounding audio.
Allison H.
El Monte, CA
Everything about skull candy earphones is pretty much perfect for me besides that my ears don't always fit into the silicon shaped plugs, but its pretty decent for the price. It's average for earphones but you pay for what you get.
Chelsea G.
I LOVE these headphones. Truly drowns out other noise. My music sounds so much better, too. My favorite for running and working out as I can really hear my music over outside noise.
Sheila S.
Great little ear buds. My son asked for these and used them every day. When our dog chewed them up he asked for the exact same ones because he liked them. Must be good cause he's very picky.