BY SKULLCANDY

SkullCandy's Ink'd 2 Earbuds with Mic 1 have the style and sound suitable for noisy streets. Supreme Sound technology produces a powerful bass that attacks your lobes with warm, natural vocals and precision highs. see more...

Avery M.
Clarkston, MI
Skullcandy headphones have been my favorite brand - and the only brand I purchase - for about 5 years now. I love them because they are so affordable and have amazing sound quality. The bass is just the perfect amount with these headphones and they are very comfortable in my ears. They are also incredibly durable. I am an avid runner and I always have to run with music playing. Headphones from other brands seem to only last about a month with how much I use them - but the skullcandy headphones I bought 6 months ago are still going strong.
Raven B.
These earbuds were great, I normally mess up earbuds within two weeks but these lasted me a month. they would've lasted longer but the wire of these earbuds got hooked on to something and it ripped when I pulled it. I was careless but other than that I give them a five out of five because they were loud and had a good bass to them.
Kasey F.
The skull candy inked 2 ear buds are the worst of all time.... I had mine for about a week and with that they had broke in like a 3 days... They are expensive but overall they are generic that's for sure... The end pieces ended up coming off for no reason at all... The cord would try and rip.... I would not recommend them at all...
Michelle L.
Mckinney, TX
Out of all of the "earbud" type headphones I've had (and I've had many) these are the most comfortable, with the best quality sound, and that have lasted the longest. I actually picked these up at best buy for a pretty good price, and I will definitely get another pair once these get old enough to trade in.
Tajanaye T.
I absoulutely LOVE these headphones!!! The sound comes in super clear and you are able to hear everything, from the base to the background singers. I borrowed a pair from my friend and went out and purchased a pair because they were so much clearer than my Samsung headphones.
Anastasia P.
Corpus Christi, TX
These are by far my favorite headphones! They're fashionable and comfortable and they have a mic. They come with different sizes of earbuds smaller and bigger so they fit everybody and that way they don't hurt your ears. The volume is good also they can be very loud,which I prefer.
Esther C.
Laredo, TX
These are great. Serve their purpose just fine. I have little ears though so earphones like this start to hurt my ears after a while. But that's just personal preference. That's the only reason why I'm knocking it down a star. Otherwise, the sound is clear and great. They're kind of noise cancelling. Which is good or bad depending on personal preference.
Sharifa W.
Flower Mound, TX
I seriously love skull candy. I have had several pairs and every time I break them (which is often, I'm always using them) I can send them back for a credit. Even the time my dog chewed them straight in half. They are a fair price for what you get. They are great!!
Jennifer M.
Southgate, MI
For the price, you really can't get better sound than these skullcandy Ink'd earbuds. They are decently comfortable, the sound is clear, and I can always find them on sale! I'm not a serious music listener who needs $200 headphones, so these are perfect for me.
Jennifer S.
Sheboygan, WI
My daughter loves skull candy. I've bought so many that have broken. And these have lasted for quit a while. Sound is good not distorted or cut out. I prefer skull candy over the rest. Will be buying skull candy for the rest. Yes I would recommend this product.