Skullcandy - Ink'd 2 Earbud Headphones - Black/mint uploaded by Jillian S.Skullcandy - Ink'd 2 Earbud Headphones - Black/mint uploaded by Mahayla P.

BY SKULLCANDY

Supreme Sound technology; silicone ear tips; flat cable; in-line microphone see more...

Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Parkers Pr, MN
I first bought a pair of these ear buds for my husband for work. He works construction and wanted to listen to his spotify while at work. I borrowed them one day to go to the gym and loved them. I went on amazon the next day and ordered these ones! Super cute! The sounds is outstanding and I love the mic. It's super sensitive and clearer than my phone mic. Buyer for life☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

--some reviews state longevity. My husband is a steel erector. He builds LARGE buildings. His pair made it through an entire year of work using five days a week. He once accidentally let them dangle from his neck and a grinder hit them. Still worked flawless. I also ran them through the washer and dryer a few times by accident....opps! They still worked perfect.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Absolutely my favorite kind of headphones to purchase. They are always affordable and great quality. Most of the time the only reason I have to purchase a new set is because I lose themy or I give them to family. I can't think of a time they have stop working for no reason. Great product at a great price.
Shannon E.
Shannon E.
Columbus, OH
Great buy for the money. My kids each have a pair. They haven't had any complaints. They are very easy to use. The sound quality is perfect. Many different colors to choose from. I would recommend to others. Come in handy in a room full of kids or adults!
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Oakville, CT
I love these skullcandy ink'd 2 earbud headphones in black/mint color. These headphones are very sharp and I can hear the music so crisply. They are also very comfortable wearing in the ears. They don't even cost as much as the leading brand either!
Crysta R.
Crysta R.
Emmett, MI
These earbuds are easy to carry with you and easy to use in any weather. I use them while walking to and from class on campus, during class breaks and even when I am talking on the phone as a handsfree device!
Becca T.
Becca T.
San Diego, CA
Love them, however they are loud enough for other people to hear. But did not get that loud in my ear if that makes sense. They are quiet comfortable, I just got my tragus pierced and it didn't bother them.
Sally S.
Sally S.
Davenport, FL
I bought these for my niece. She loves them. They are comfortable for her because she has small ears. Comes in a lot of colors. Reasonably priced.
Kyla
Kyla
Oak Island, NC
Only headphones I will use. Most headphones fit in my ears awkwardly or give me a headache. I have never had either issue with these.
Gaby G.
Gaby G.
Nice, comfortable, and affordable. There are better options out there, but these are great for affordable yet good earbuds.
Leah L.
Leah L.
Halethorpe, MD
I use these at night to listen to meditations, and in the day take to the gym. So far they work just fine