Skullcandy Indy Truly Wireless Earbuds

by Skullcandy

Skullcandy Indy™ True Wireless earbuds are for music lovers who want to be hands-free on the go. With a water-resistant design†, up to 16-hours of rechargeable battery* and capacitive touch controls for music and calls, these wireless earbuds let you listen to what you love when you want. Take calls confidently. Don't worry about taking that important call on the subway or in a noisy coffee shop. Indy True Wireless earbuds are equipped with noise reduction technology for crystal clear calls. Intuitive touch controls. Flip through your playlist, take a work call or crank up the volume simply by tapping the Indy True Wireless earbuds. Easy-to-use, intuitive tap controls let you seamlessly move through your day and your tunes. Comfortable, secure fit. These sleek-looking earbuds offer a secure, no-slip fit. Outfitted with removable ear gels for added stability and an IP55 sweat, water and dust rating†, Skullcandy Indy True Wireless earbuds stay put whether you're working out or chilling out. Life without wires. Ditch the wires for a truly wireless audio experience. Quickly and easily pair the Skullcandy Indy earbuds with your phone to enjoy up to 16 hours of your favorite audio content*. And the compact charge case makes them easy to slip into your pocket or purse. *Actual battery life will vary with use, settings and environmental conditions. †IP55-rated. Protection against limited dust ingress and from low-pressure water jets from any direction.

I recently bought these because I had a free gift card, I’ve seen reviews, some good and some bad, but what to y’all think about this brand of wireless earbuds? I kinda like them so far.
Start your review of Skullcandy Indy Truly Wireless Earbuds!
El E.
Goreville, IL
Skullcandy Indy Truly Wireless Earbuds uploaded by El E.
I have had these for almost two months and they are the best wireless earbuds I've owned, the play time is insane! Like 20+ hours, it charges in the case, which is cool. I love the ANC feature and I love the app that does a quick Audo test and sets it perfect for your hearing. You can also DL the tile app and connect your earbuds, if they get misplaced TILE will find them. They have so many cool features and are completely worth the price. Skullcandy Indy Truly Wireless Earbuds
Dani P.
federal way, WA
Skullcandy Indy Truly Wireless Earbuds uploaded by Dani P.
I got this earbuds for christmas and I've been loving them! They are super comfortable and come with different sizes too so you can adapt it for what feels best for you. I love the long battery life it has and most of all the ambient mode that allows me to listen to my favorite songs and not miss conversations or if someone's calling me at work.
Anna D.
Washington, DC
Skullcandy Indy Truly Wireless Earbuds uploaded by Anna D.
I have 3 pairs of truly wireless earbuds. By far, this is my favorite! The Skull Candy Indy ANC earbud has exceeded all my expectations. First off, the battery life on this device is PERFECT for me who is a podcast addict. Second, most wireless earbuds i own has a "main" earbud, which usually is the right one, for answering calls and turning the device on. Here is where SkullCandy got me falling in love, you can use each earbud independently of each other. I charge one bud whenever i use the other one. Third, sharing earbuds. With my other devices, the connection gives out whenever i try to share my other earbud with anybody. NOT with the INDY ANC!!! I have spent hundreds of dollars for inferior products. I am so happy to have found Skullcandy. Clear conversations and music/podcast output, functional, and long lasting charge.
Amanda G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Skullcandy Indy Truly Wireless Earbuds uploaded by Amanda G.
As you guys know I love to have a fitness routine & even more so now than ever has it become important to me & a part of my self-care regimen. Wireless headphones are a huge part of what allows me to be consistent & power through my routine. I was invitedto try skullcandy’s new line of wireless headphones I was thrilled! I received these for a discounted price but these are still my honest opinions. Some of the awesome features of the Indy Evo headphones: 30 hours of battery (split between the charging case & headphones themselves), rapid recharge ability, sweat/water/dust resistance, touch controls on the headphones, different sound modes, singular headphone use). I love that these wireless headphones have so many features! My favorite is that they are truly water/sweat/dust resistant. I mainly use these to workout & always worry that my headphones will break because I do sweat when I workout. Love the lightweight & portable portable design that is modern & sleek. The lighted dots on the outside allow me to see how much of a charge I have left on the case without having to consult my phone. These charge very quickly & last a long time which is important when I need to workout. The side skull design is not only stylish but serves as a control pad without having to pull out my phone (one tap = volume down, two taps = play/pause, etc) which is difficult to do during a workout or cooking. These are also comfortable to wear which I cannot say about another popular brand of wireless headphones I’ve tried. One con I’ve found is that once in a while if my ears are too sweaty & im moving around a lot, a headphone might pop out but it doesn’t happen often. Another one is that the sound quality is very good but could benefit from a noise canceling feature & base boost but overall, these are still really awesome. Overall, I would give these a 4.0/5.0 as they are fast charging, lightweight, stylish but efficient & great for those who use it for workouts or other activities that keep your hands busy.
Guntej G.
Clovis, CA
I bought these at Costco on sale, they definitely are not good as air pods but definitely have really good sound quality. I would call it poor man's airpods.
Anderson R.
Purchased at: Apple
El buen sonido es lo primordial pero por experiencia se que llegado el punto el caucho con el que están echos incómoda un poco tratar de mejorar pues no es solo calidad y durabilidad sino pensar el pasar las horas sigas sintiendo comodida.
Kaitlyn B.
East Lansing, MI
I love these headphones. They sounds fantastic and they really do stay in your ear. I appreciate how I can actually have a phone call with these and the call doesn’t sound weird. However it is really hard to work out in these. They fall out a lot.
Trisha L.
Poplar Bluff
Purchased at: Walmart
Just started back at the gym & made sure I grabbed a pair of these before starting this new journey! Great price & an incredible comfortable fit! These are perfect to attach to my gym bag & held up great during my workout. Clear sound, easily synced to my phone and the battery life is awesome!!
Dan R.
Georgetown, KY
The earbuds will sometimes take a while to connect to my iPhone. I will need to place the buds back in the case and try again. When they do connect, they sound ok but they also do not stay in my ears very well. The extra silicone piece that is meant to help hold the bud in place will work a bit but I find it gets in the way more than it helps
Michelle L.
Baltimore, MD
I like these earbuds! I’ve never tried this brand before, & I decided to give it a shot when I saw these at Target. The price was reasonable & they looked cute as well! Sound quality is amazing! I do recommend!