BY SKULLCANDY

Skullcandy hesh headphones offer a streamlined design for premium sound. Adjustable headband keeps them securely in place. Soft leatherette earpieces give maximum comfort and precision fit during use. Standard 3.5-millimeter plug conveniently fits most jacks.. . see more...

Lindsay G.
Oak Harbor, WA
Awesome headphones. The detachable cord is great, it makes it so you can quickly detach from the cable and keep the headphones around your neck if you need to step away from the computer. My only complaint is that the sound quality could be a little bit better, and the headphones go over my ears, but leave a lot of room for sound to escape so people around me can hear my music/audio.
Jennifer R.
Bozrah, CT
These over-the-EAR headphones are a fantastic quality at an even better price. You get a crisp clean sound at high volumes without any of the static or messed up sound you usually get with most other brands I've tried (and I've tried just about all of them) these are also good noise-cancelling headphones as well
Yvonne R.
Baltimore, MD
The battery life is amazing! That's about the only thing I really like about this. The sound quality is ok , but not as good as other headsets in the same price range. People can hear what your listening to and disconnects from pairing more than I would like.
Sara S.
Awesome headphones. The sound quality is great as well as the noise reduction. These headphones were so clear compared to other store brands I've tried. The detachable cable is easy to lose of you aren't careful though. If you are trying to pay attention to your show or music and not hear any other sounds these are for you!
Felipe R.
Winnetka, CA
Now these headphones right here don't disappoint. The bass and boom quality is on point and I love it. I buy many skull candy products and none disappoint me in sound quality. I have recommend to lots of people and they dig them as much as I do. I have at least 8 different headphones from skull candy
Jamie C.
Westminster, CO
Great headphones. I wish they were over ear, not on ear, but the battery lasts a long time, you can get good range out of the bluetooth, and they're stylish. The mic doesn't work so great but it's good enough for short calls. The on ear is just annoying when I have stud earrings in, they stab me.
Danielle D.
Parlin, NJ
I really like these headphones but after a while of use, I have to buy another pair. I've gone through about 5 pairs. I like how loud they get and how comfortable they are. I always purchase from Target. I like that you can remove the cable. I've tried other brands but I still come back.
Rebecca S.
Fort Worth
Good sound quality at a great price. Not totally sure what the detachable cable is for since they aren't Bluetooth. Maybe it's just so it doesn't get bent?? But still, very comfortable and stylish.
Rebecca C.
Waterbury, CT
I love these headphones, the sound is great. Although, I find if I wear them for awhile my head starts to hurt, and I'm on my second pair because the sound went out in one side after almost a year of having them, which I've read happens to a lot of people. Still love them!
Emily P.
I absolutely love my Skullcandy headphones! I've had a pair of these for about 3-5 years now and they still work as great as when I first bought them. They're comfortable to wear for long periods of time and are great for blocking out distracting background noises.
Ebonee L.
Tampa, FL
Do your ears get hot in these?? Just asking because I live in Florida but h wear these to workout sometimes and they're like earmuffs.. lol