BY SKULLCANDY

In what might be seen as a radical uprising, the new hesh 2 has arrived as an innovative upgrade from its iconic predecessor. The new aesthetic is both sleek and simplified, while the conical over-ear housing drives an even more powerful sound. The attacking bass, natural vocals, and precision highs build a pure audio experience for any genre of music though we recommend one that s congruent with rebellion. Proving that even the rebellious evolve, the hesh 2 is supreme sound with the usual antics. see more...

Pao V.
Charlotte, Nc
Used my pair ever single day. they worked great. till one day they stopped working. I still had a warranty on em yet I couldn't get it fixed or replaced and then I just threw them away and never bought another pair. even though it has amazing bass capabilities and sound flawless.
Esperanza W.
Lakewood, NJ
I Love these headphones, they are wonderful. The bass is amazing and the sound is crystal clear. I have been buying skullcandy headphones for years, they are affordable and have great quality. The best thing about these is the detachable cable. Buy these you won't be sorry.
Sarah G.
San Antonio, TX
Very good quality headphones.
Volume on the headphones is great. There is nothing that can get in the way of you and your music.
I was able to purchase these headphones at target. They were defiently a great buy and would not hesitate to purchase again!!!!
Sarah S.
Auburn, IN
I'm wearing these right now as I write this review. They're fairly light weight, incredibly comfortable, and stylish. I love the look and feel of these. The sound quality is very very good for the price, though the noise canceling could be better.
Brionna Y.
Fairbanks, AK
These are really nice headphones. We have a lot of music lovers in our house, but all of us like different styles. These help with the fact that only the listener can hear the music, unless the volume is really cranked up anyway.
Katherine S.
I was so disappointed, that within a year the Bluetooth function stopped working. I got mine as a gift, I can still use a aux cord with them but the whole purpose for having these was for the Bluetooth function.
Myki m.
hillsboro, OR
The only complaint is I wish it was wireless. love the sound, does an okay job at noise cancellation and I love the fact that I can unplug the cord to the headset so nothing damage is it
Janelle S.
Old Bridge, NJ
It's pretty good, and provides surround sound. It's not sound cancelling, and if your music is loud, others can hear, so it is kind of disappointing in that respect. But it's so convenient, especially since it's bluetooth and it's a great gadget to have.
Danielle S.
These are amazing! they cancel out most outside noise, and they fit your ears perfectly! They sound quality is absolutely perfect! I had to buy them for a radio class, and they worked out great for the radio!! I suggest you buy these if you need headphones.
Jobi S.
Eaton Rapids, MI
Great sounding. Sturdy. Comes with its own case and keeps it safe for traveling. The only thing is the detachable cord. If it doesn't work flipit and plug in the other end.