BY SKULLCANDY

Enhance your audio experience with skullcandy hesh 2.0 headphones. They deliver crystal-clear music with enhanced bass, natural vocals and precision highs. Their sleek conical over-ear housing boosts the sound for exceptional performance. These sound-isolating headphones have leatherette ear cushions for comfortable listening. Their 3.5 mm jack lets you easily connect them with any portable music device. They come with a detachable cable for compact storage and easy mobility. see more...

B A.
I have had many skull candy headphones. They last long and fit great. Sind quality is also great
Jessica E.
Antigo, WI
I love these headphones but my only complaint is that they are a bit small to fit over my ears.
Kallie C.
Ottawa, KS
It gives great quality sounding music for ur ears. Plus u don't have to pay an arm and a leg
Jade Z.
Posen, MI
Not my favorite head phones. They just don't have the bass that I like in a headphone.
Olivia T.
Jefferson City, MO
They have great bass to them and they work wonderful I would deffintly Re-purchase them
Alexandra P.
Fairbanks, AK
Love these headphones. there a little bulky but they definitely get the job done
Cailey C.
Covington, KY
Pretty decent headphones. Quality and price I would give a c+ at the highest.
Walid E.
Casablanca
I am looking for this headphone :) and I found that it is of good quality and that its sound is very satisfied in games, in training ... I hope to do a review for this productI would be so proud to use it in my daily training :) :) :) :) :)And I need this headset to play the game and thank you :) :) :) :) :) :)
Jeffie H.
Prince George, British Columbia
Skullcandy is so overrated that it's not even funny. There are so many other better brands out there that you could spend less money on. the sound quality is nothing special and in my opinion even apply earbuds are nicer. buy them if you like them but i would not recommend these.
Ebbie A.
Got them as a gift, good sound quality, easy to travel with and comfortable to wear
My only really complaint is that a lot of sound escapes from them, which I don't like and is generally why I use earphones as opposed to headphones
All in all they're a good product, just not really my thing
Connie L.
Is this a good product to buy
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
Do use headphones are so cool they also come with attachable cables I mean they are so cool they have Jamaican where they are just awesome they're not that expensive so try them and you'll love them just like I did