BY SKULLCANDY

Enhance your audio experience with skullcandy hesh 2.0 headphones. They deliver crystal-clear music with enhanced bass, natural vocals and precision highs. Their sleek conical over-ear housing boosts the sound for exceptional performance. These sound-isolating headphones have leatherette ear cushions for comfortable listening. Their 3.5 mm jack lets you easily connect them with any portable music device. They come with a detachable cable for compact storage and easy mobility. see more...

Greisy U.
Charlotte , Nc
It was a gift for my husband and I'm sure now loves me more. When we're on vacation you can not miss our headphones on suitcase
Seven E.
I like the convenience of bluetooth headphones, as I listen to music or shows as I work. I do not like the way the cord is plugged in (you have to push one of the earphone bumps forward and then try to navigate a tiny micro-usb cord in there - everything's black, so you have to do this in front of a light). Power life isn't that great, either. And if you have a small head, be prepared to feel like you have Princess Leia buns stuck to your ears. They do do an excellent job of noise cancelling.
Elizabeth E.
La Vergne, TN
I looked all over for headphones that weren't too heavy, sat comfortably on my ears, and were versatile for gaming as well as listening to music. I definitely found that in the Hesh 2! The bluetooth ability on these is awesome, and the sound is crisp and clear. The detachable mic is a plus! They block out external distracting sounds as well. I'd definitely recommend these to a friend!
Priscilla R.
Brownsville, TX
Not great with the detailed sound, but then again, I never feel that way with big headphones as compared to earbuds. The bass is amazing and the cord that comes with it has a microphone that is very useful when listening to music on your phone and you have to pickup a call. My only gripe is its cable breaks after a month or so, but finding replacements is not hard.
Emily P.
I have an older model of very similar Skull Candy headphones and absolutely love them. I can't wear earbuds since they hurt my ears, so these are perfect. The sound quality is pretty decent and the headphones are good at blocking out background noise.
Cassandra N.
Longview, TX
Unless you're in high school and use these as a fashion statement, I would not recommend these headphones. They're fairly expensive for what you're getting ..which is poor quality audio, short lasting headphones. I guarantee you these will stop workin within a month of having them. I mean it's a cool design being rasta and everything but even Bob Marley wouldn't buy these headphones. He would go buy the beats by dre ones which are definitely worth the splurge and last;)
Kelsey R.
Lexington, KY
Great sound quality with an option of wireless bluetooth connection, or a wire in connection as well. There is a mic option with both the bluetooth and wire in connections which is very convenient. Noise cancellation works great but you can hear the music as an outsider if sitting close to the listener. Volume doesn't go too too loud, but in order to protect your hearing that is fine with me. Buttons allow for volume increase or decrease as well as the changing of tracks. Overall great quality for the price.
Misty M.
Toano, VA
I've never used these in particular, but I have the ear buds just like these, and I use them for my everyday music listening. They are very ready to use and if course weigh nothing. The sound is incredible!
Jessica B.
Decatur, AL
I love the feel and the look I selected, but I really don't like the detachable cable. I know it can be used to change the color and such, but I wish it was internally connected.
Sammi M.
Greeeeaaattttt soundd!!!!!!!! I love listening to music on these headphones, I like my music loud and I like to tune everything out and that's exactly what I can do with these
Connie L.
Is this a good product to buy
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
Do use headphones are so cool they also come with attachable cables I mean they are so cool they have Jamaican where they are just awesome they're not that expensive so try them and you'll love them just like I did