BY SKULLCANDY #7 in Headphones

Skullcandy Headphones
  • "Of course the sound quality is nothing when compared to a $300 set of beats or bose headphones, but compared to other similarly priced items these aren't bad." in 36 reviews
  • "The sound quality is great and worth the money you spent, however, the ear buds can never be fitted for my each even with the extra pieces." in 18 reviews
  • "They aren't anything mindblowing and they do break just as fast as any other pair, but the cute designs and great sound make them worth it." in 11 reviews
  • "I used to buy skull candy headphones most of the time when I needed headphones, but i found that they break easily than other brands of headphones. " in 9 reviews
  • "personally i think that skull candy get a lot of bad things said about them but i think they are brilliant ive had all kinds of headphones from them from expensive ones to the cheap ones and i must say they are very good through out the whole line." in 8 reviews
Jay 💖.
Techie Expert Level 1
These are an alright brand of headphones,but I've noticed that one headphone almost always seems to have a short in the wire and goes out after the first few weeks to a month. Though the other headphone always hangs in there and I can use it for months after the other goes out,so,I mean?? They're not horrible. The ear buds that come with them are very comfortable and fit nicely in my ear. And the sound quality is pretty good and fairly loud,which I quite like. The price is affordable and I can normally find this brand of headphones at my local Wal-Mart,which is very convient and easy to get to when I need them. I sometimes buy them still.
Mark S.
Techie Expert Level 1
Skullcandy provided the soundtrack to my youthful extreme sports endeavors. Through crashes, falling in lakes, dropping my headphones, to just beating them up, Skullcandy held up. For the money, there is really nothing that beats them. Audio quality is below that of BOSE or BEATS or SENNHEISER, but when I dont want to pay $300 to listen to music, Skullcandy is my go to!
Lindsey P.
Techie Expert Level 1
For the money, these are the best headphones out there! The quality is unmatched by any other brand in this price range and even some that are more expensive!

The only reason I took off a star is because mine generally go out after a few of months of daily use. However, my most recent pair (JIB) have lasted me a solid year! Before these I always bought Ink'd, which are more expensive. Maybe the JIB is made better?

Other than that, both styles of earbuds are very comfortable and come with 4 different size adjustments to fit every ear. I also like that there's so many different colors to choose from!

Overall, I will never buy another brand of headphones. These are the best!
Sunny V.
Phoenix
I got my Skullcandy headphones as a “free” bonus gift from a monthly subscription service and was immediately hooked. Good quality of sound for an ear bud. They fit the ear well and are easy to use. Plus they look great! I like the color scheme of mine (purple/pink/multi) and they come in a handy pouch that I carry in my purse. I’m a fan!
Brandi S.
Newnan, GA
I love skullcandy headphones! They are wounderful & affordable. I love the fact that if (like with all headphones) you can change the cord you dont havr to buy a new headphone set. They are comfy & fold up so I can stick them in my bad when no using.
Paola Noemi G.
All skull Candy headphones are great ! When your sound is up very high, no one else can hear it but you. They are great for a fair price. If anything happens to them, you can get them replaced for FREE , all you pay is the shipping to get them shipped to them.
Matthew W.
Wichita Falls
Great Quality for the Money. Other headphones might have a fuller range of sound as far as the highs being super crisp and the lows being able to be felt... But for the price, Skullcandy is the first choice. Definitely, check out the full "can" headsets that are wireless!
Kat P.
These headphones are killer. They have a style for absolutely everybody, and for the most part are really affordable. Really they give you the best deal for your dollar, and have amazing sound quality. For all my audio needs, they’re where I turn to.🎧
K L.
The best headphone brand in my opinion. The sound is amazing the price is also good and the headphones always last a while they dont break like a month after. Very good product.
Lily Z.
Skullcandy makes some of my favorite headphones. The navigator style are great over the ear headphones that are super stylish. I'm pretty sure the site no longer carries the basic colors, but you can still find them on amazon. They're super comfortable and can be adjusted to fit the size of your head.The Inkd earphone are also great for those who don't want a bulking headphone. They come with replaceable earbuds in different sizes so you can adjust them to comfortably fit in your ears. They're super durable and last quite a long time. The sound quality is pretty top notch for an affordable earphone. The rubber earbuds block outside noise so you can really focus on the music. Highly recommend!
Katie G.
Apt. 2, New Jersey
How are the quality of these headphones?
Michael B.
Are these good quality for the money?
valeriaestrada1481
Katy
What colors are they in.
Alex C.
Los Angeles, CA
Does anyone else love skullcandys ?
Kianna R.
Portsmouth, VA
Has anyone else's headphones broken after a couple of months?