- "Of course the sound quality is nothing when compared to a $300 set of beats or bose headphones, but compared to other similarly priced items these aren't bad." in 36 reviews
- "The sound quality is great and worth the money you spent, however, the ear buds can never be fitted for my each even with the extra pieces." in 18 reviews
- "They aren't anything mindblowing and they do break just as fast as any other pair, but the cute designs and great sound make them worth it." in 11 reviews
- "I used to buy skull candy headphones most of the time when I needed headphones, but i found that they break easily than other brands of headphones. " in 9 reviews
- "personally i think that skull candy get a lot of bad things said about them but i think they are brilliant ive had all kinds of headphones from them from expensive ones to the cheap ones and i must say they are very good through out the whole line." in 8 reviews
The only reason I took off a star is because mine generally go out after a few of months of daily use. However, my most recent pair (JIB) have lasted me a solid year! Before these I always bought Ink'd, which are more expensive. Maybe the JIB is made better?
Other than that, both styles of earbuds are very comfortable and come with 4 different size adjustments to fit every ear. I also like that there's so many different colors to choose from!
Overall, I will never buy another brand of headphones. These are the best!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos