Skullcandy Headphones

How long would the headphones last you?
Are these headphones good for noise cancellation? Are they pricey? Can you talk on the phone with them?
What’s the best skullcandy product?
Start your review of Skullcandy Headphones !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Of course the sound quality is nothing when compared to a $300 set of beats or bose headphones, but compared to other similarly priced items these aren't bad.” in reviews
“The sound quality is great and worth the money you spent, however, the ear buds can never be fitted for my each even with the extra pieces.” in reviews
“They aren't anything mindblowing and they do break just as fast as any other pair, but the cute designs and great sound make them worth it.” in reviews
“I used to buy skull candy headphones most of the time when I needed headphones, but i found that they break easily than other brands of headphones. ” in reviews
“...from them from expensive ones to the cheap ones and i must say they are very good through out the whole line.” in reviews
Reservoir
Skull Candy Headphones. They have survived everything I have thrown at them, They have been chewed by my pets split things on them and i have also stood on them as well and they have lasted and the quality has been consistent
Hobart
For the price, these headphones are great! They obviously aren't the best on the market, but they are a slightly cheaper option! I can't use the hard earbuds, I prefer the soft silicone ones, and I find the Skullcandy ones don't fall out, which is great!
North Port, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
We found Skullcandy low rider headphones a couple years back when we were looking for a cheap replacement for our PlayStation headphones on the PlayStation 4. Since then we have been buying them online and every time we see them on eBay. We have a couple of other brands by Skullcandy as well and I have to say that they hold up the longest of all an expensive headphones and sound the best. I exclusively use these when playing video games as they have an in-line Mike and superior sound at work much better than some other headphones that cost well over $200 festival they don’t need to be recharged so they plug right into the controller and I’m always good to go
Pleasanton, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
Skullcandy Headphones  uploaded by manali P.
The Venue have a lightweight, over-ear design with a great battery life and an excellent wireless range. They're also noise cancelling headphones, which makes them a bit more versatile for noisy environments. Overall, these are a good choice if you want a Skullcandy headset that still packs their signature bass, but that also has noise cancelling to drown out the ambient noise of your busy commutes. If you find them a bit pricey, however, you can go for the similarly-designed Skullcandy Crusher Wireless, although they don't have noise cancelling. Skullcandy Headphones
I’ve had so many skullcandy headphones throughout the years. I was mainly attracted to them because of the amazing color options as well as fair prices. You can get a $20 pair or $100+. The only issue is after some time I’ve had one ear go out on me, but this isn’t that unusual for headphones. If you’re really taking them everywhere and putting ‘em to the test eventually something can go wrong with wiring usually causing one of the ears to go. I really do dig skullcandys though. Very true to sound of mix.
Church Hill, TN
I love skullcandy earphones. Have always been my go to for ear buds because there comfortable and have a very good sound quality and last and are very durable. My son loves his Skullcandy earbuds as well he has a red pair and a blue pair and they've lasted for a few years now with him. I recommend if your looking for a good pair of earphones you can't go wrong with SkullCandy earphones they are very great quality and comfortable with very good sound and bass that last forever.
Barstow
Always a favorite of mine! I have had so many pairs over the years. I'd go through a pair per year or so. What can I say? I'm rough on headphones. These are comfortable, stylish, and great for relaxing. I exclusively use over ear headphones these days, but Skullcansy does have earbuds. They are soft and comfy too. I've owned some before. If you have teens, they would (hopefully) love a pair of these! (I'm an over ear headphones fan for life, though.)
The headphones are good but them for my daughter and myself. They are pretty affordable depending which ones you getting. I am satisfied with this product. It's a good product compared to others of the same price. I would recommend them to others if you just want light headphones to listen to music, or videos. But if you need them for heavy duty wear, like working out, they don't last long. Overall they pretty good, and nice looking.
Skullcandy Headphones  uploaded by ashley R.
Purchased at: GameStop
Music is my life, so earphone is a must in my backpack. I really MUST HAVE an earphone where ever I go, and SKULLCANDY earphones are the best yet. I really reccomend having a pair or two of these affordable earphone where ever u go if ure a music lover like me. They hardly damage for me, the longest I've had one is for almost 1 year. Yep it's better than any earphone I've come across and the bass is 100% perfect and loud!
N Riverside, IL
My son is required to take some headphones in the beginning of the school year as part of his supply list. These are the headphones I like the best for my son as they are safe on his ears and are VERY good quality compared to other brands I have tried. They have lasted my son for 2 years now and they grow with him as they are adjustable with head circumference. Super durable, high quality headphones & adjustable.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...