BY SKULLCANDY #80 in Headphones

Skullcandy Fix In-Ear Headphone Buds, Red/ChromeNow you can get your music fix in unparalleled style and comfort with the Fix Bud headphones from Skullcandy. FIX Technology is a new dawn of patent-pending ear bud design. Engineered for a FIXed in-ear fit with revolutionary engineering and evolutionary sound, these headphones will get you jamming to bone-rattling beats all day, every day. Features:* Rear acoustic port for deep bass* Hook design for secure fit* Passive noise isolation*Made for iPod, iPhone & iPad* Carry case* In-Line Mic3* Speaker diameter: 10mm* Two Silicone Gel Sizes* Impedance: 16 ohms* Max Input Power: 5mW* Frequency range: 20-20K Hz* Magnet Type: NdFeB* 1.3m PAG cable* 3.5mm Gold plated plug

Roxanne H.
Hawthorne
I'm not kidding, I have had a pair of these earbuds last me the past 4 years or so. I don't know if my pair is just a fluke or not, but they are magical and I don't know what I will do when they inevitably die. I use them on my commute to school 4x a week for the past 4 years. It's insane that they haven't given up yet. I have purchased other earbuds by skull candy and other brands when I forget these at home and they all have disappointed me. Bless these magic earbuds.
Alicia S.
San Mateo, CA
I bought these at the airport when I realized that I forgot my headphones at home. I love them! They worked great in a pinch and had great noise quality.
Tera U.
Henderson, NV
These have great sound and they are reasonably priced too. Best Buy sells them.
Keely R.
Oak Ridge, TN
100% these are the only brand of in ear headphones that I've ever liked. Other brands fall out or hurt my ears for some reason, but these no neither of those things. I can leave them in for a couple hours and feel no pain afterward. I have had mine for a couple years and they are still in perfect condition. If they ever break, this will be the brand I buy again
Greg A.
Pelham
Loved Skullcandy's Fix In Earphones. The sound was excellent, and they really did fit - and stay fit - in my ears no matter what I was doing. Had multiple pairs over the years, but with the move to wireless, I moved on. To that end, AVOID the Skullcandy XTFree's - I went through (no joke) 5 pairs that broke, stopped pairing, stopped charging, etc. Skullcandy C/S was fantastic - took them back each time - but there's something wrong with that product.
Bridget S.
Pocatello, ID
I have the purple ones, but these are the best brand for earbuds that I have ever purchased. I wear through earbuds Scipio fast. I used to go through 1-2 pairs a month, but since I switched to skull candy, I only go through one pair every 2-3 months. DON'T BUY THE FLAT CORD EARBUDS. It looks nice, but it's not very durable! It rips out super easy.
Kaitlyn B.
Madison, TN
I really like these earbuds. If you can get a good pair, they have excellent sound quality for the money. However, this brand has as many duds as they have good pairs. I've returned at least half of thes earbuds that I've bought over the years because either one bud doesn't work or they have bad sound quality.
Taryn M.
Lansdale, PA
Well, I now realize these are discontinued, but I never really like earphones where there isn't a place for them to rest and they jut into your ear. They always fall out of my ear. But the skullcandy earphones usually last a little longer than the average earphone and have a good sound quality for the price.
Alexis G.
Damariscotta, ME
Sound quality on these are pretty decent and they look super cute also they comfort on these are good, but they tend to break easily so if you're rough on your headphones you probably wouldn't want these ones.
Patricia C.
Pinole, CA
Picked these up on a Black Friday deal. I couldn't beat the price, especially since my kid loses them all the time. Picked up six pair for such an affordable price. Great value and sounds good too. Definitely recommend for such a great price. and if they get lost I have some back ups.