Skullcandy - Dime True Wireless In-Ear Headphones - Light Grey

Skullcandy - Dime True Wireless In-Ear Headphones - Light Grey

Meet our newest (and smallest) true wireless earbuds: Dime?. With exceptional sound quality, simple controls and a super-affordable price point, these little buds are poised to create some big noise.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Skullcandy - Dime True Wireless In-Ear Headphones - Light Grey!
How would you rate this product?
Chloe L.
Had a wonderful experience with these true wireless earbuds. I would’ve given a 5 star review, but I can’t seem to skip to the next song. That being said, the earbuds do stay in while I’m running, which is a huge plus. I would definitely recommend these earbuds to a friend, as they’re a good deal for the low price.
Christy M.
Petal, MS
Skullcandy - Dime True Wireless In-Ear Headphones - Light Grey uploaded by Christy M.
The new release from SkullCandy. They never disappoint me with quality. Fits right in the ear, sound is great. Charge fast, extremely portable, and color options.
Aisha J.
Vancouver, BC
I bought these because one side of my airpods kept losing battery too fast. I thought I could save a bit of money and try these. I mostly use them for zoom calls now that I work at home. They do work and the sound is good but I feel like I can't tell my own speaking volume when using them, like they block out my own voice as well as outside noise. If I use just one it's better. for the price they are good. for music it is good sound. battery is a solid 3 plus hours which is ok.

Looking for your answer?