Skullcandy Crusher Over-the-Ear Headphone with Mic - White (S6SCFZ- uploaded by Jes K.

BY SKULLCANDY

What happens when multiple drivers are stacked together and powered by an internal amplifier? The answer is crusher. The dual driver technology delivers our supreme sound with an additional tactile experience that resonates with your body. It's a sound so powerful and explosive; you'll have to feel it...more see more...

• I too am a big fan of Skull Candy would love a pair of th...1 Answers
Jes K.
Mount Joy, PA
Techie Expert Level 1
These are the best brand and headphones I have ever owned/used. The price is very good for the quality that you get with SkullCandy. I would highly recommend getting these headphones. I won't ever buy or use another brand ever again Skullcandy Crusher Over-the-Ear Headphone with Mic - White (S6SCFZ-
Kristine T.
San Bruno, CA
What do I like about these? The design looks sleek and clean, the built-in mic is a nice extra, and they are able to surround my ears comfortably. The sound quality is average in my opinion, but that is comparing it to Bose or Beats brand. However, they are not comfortable on my head, the ear area is fine, but my skull feels like it is being squeezed in, and I can't wear these or longer than an hour before I start to feel the onset of a headache. They are adjustable and in theory, the adjustability allows for a variety of head sizes, but the band is bent inwards too much with this design, so even if I extend it to the maximum size, it just pinches my temples or skull, depending on how I choose to position it. Another setback is that it doesn't do well with blocking outside sounds, I can still hear plenty of distractions while I am using these headphones, so they are not worth price for me.
The Skullcandy headphones I love, on tosdo I like its form factor, and because of the lifetime warranty. They are very comfortable, work well, the sound is pretty sweet, cup pads ear are very soft and flexible. They are very comfortable, and conform to the ear. They cause no discomfort with hours of continuous use.
PRESTON T.
Anna, TX
These are literally my favorite headphones I have ever owned. They are comfortable to wear for long or short periods of time. The sound is clear with good bass for headphones. The mic isn't the best but it is still better than most. I would recommend these any day and every day.
alexus a.
Compton, CA
These earphones give me life !! lol i am a big fan of base & these earphones give me exactly that ! i can feel the base rattle in my ears as well as when I rock them around my neck. overall these had to be one of the best gifts I've received with it being an electronic accessory
Mary D.
Krypton, KY
Got these headphones on sale at walmart for my son for Christmas. They were around $50 which I thought was a little pricey however he is happy with them. The sound quality is awesome. They are clear as a bell. If you like bulky headphones with good quality then these are for you
Lauren N.
Brooklyn, NY
Great sound quality and very comfortable. These headphones are also very efficient at blocking outside noise. However, for some reason one ear piece never wants to work when I listen to music on my MacBook. They work just fine when I plug them into my iPhone jack though.
Suzanne P.
Fairfield , OH
Amazing sound, reasonable price. You can get 20% off if you buy from Skull Candy website. Great sound, and sound proof so you can block your family out! Use to wear, comfortable. And they now come wireless!!!
Brittany A.
Portland, OR
I LOVE these headphones. Super comfortable to wear, I like that they are over the ear and cover the entire ear. I also love the bass on these, it's truly amazing. If you're listening to something you don't want to hear the bass on, there is a switch where you can turn it down/off.
Maby M.
Skullcandy is the best candy anyone can have.
When beats weren't around, this was your beats.
It works just as well and keeps the outside world noise out.
I love using any skullcandy products when I'm working out.
Gloria B.
Garden Grove, CA
Techie Expert Level 3
I too am a big fan of Skull Candy would love a pair of these. Does anyone know how much they run ? I love that they have the mic on them.