Skullcandy Crusher Headphones with Mic - Black (S6SCDZ-003) uploaded by Jessica H.

BY SKULLCANDY

You may have missed the concert, but you can still feel like you're there when you listen to the recording on your skullcandy crusher headphones with mic. That's because in addition to the crisp-sounding supreme sound drivers, the crusher features separate battery-powered subwoofers to deliver brain-rattling bass without compromising sound clarity. The subs are controlled with an in-line bass switch so you can crank the bass up or down depending on what you're in the mood for, and there's also an in-line mic that allows you to answer calls from your smart phone without having to pull it out of your pocket. see more...

• What is the audio quality of this as not a lot people rev...1 Answers
  • There are more colors? Or only black?1 Answers
Juan B.
Henderson, NV
Techie Expert Level 2
Skull candy crusher are one of the best headphones out there hands down sorry but for me they are better then the BEATS by far love the skull candy crushers since I first tried them as a prototype
Colton H.
If you are interested in a wireless headphone that is bass-heavy and are looking for something for workouts or movies, this is the perfect headphone! If you are someone who is more interested in crisp, distinctive notes then I would recommend something else like Bang and Olufsen or Bose. However, after about a month of use, I can say that these headphones are absolutely fantastic!
Jessica H.
Techie Expert Level 2
I received the headphones as a gift from a friend. They seem pretty comfortable so far but are a bit bulky. The space between the padding is wide enough so that it doesn't press down on my ears meaning I can wear these for longer. The sound quality is good. With the expensive price, I probably wouldn't buy them on my own even if they are good headphones.
Simon  P.
I love these headphones. I honestly feel these are better than Beats. Beats are the most common headphones because celebrities, athletes, & actors/actresses use them so everyone else wants them as well. The bass on these guys is incredible, beyond the Beats. Music sounds very clear. Takes a battery, no charging or anything. Recommend these to everyone.
Jennie D.
Absolutely love these. It has a built in amp. It has lots of bass and has a setting to turn the bass down if you would like. Cancels out almost all outside noise. Have had my set for over a year and they work the same as they did the first day.
Terra W.
Mccomb, MS
Love the added bass in these. They fit really comfortable. They are really easy to replace the battery for the bass because you just use standard AA batteries. They are a little pricey but really worth it. Definitely recommend if you love bass.
Kianna R.
Portsmouth, VA
I love skullcandy sound systems. I usually buy the smaller ones that fit into or over the ear, but decided to go bigger this time. I got the skullcandy crusher headphones and was completely satisfied with my purchase. The sound quality was great. Although they did begin to short out after a couple of months.
Kacey I.
Boston, MA
Not a fan. They don't close fully over my ears and are VERY large. They look like they would be cute over the ear headphones but they stick out very far and make your head look kind of funny. Plus they aren't positioned very well so you can hear background noise really well. Kind of sad I bought them.
Maria S.
Albuquerque, NM
I love these. The ones I have don't have the mic which doesn't bother me. I got these as a gift from my brother about four years ago and I still love the way they sound. I prefer these to beats. I did wish I had the mic to make it easier to skip a song, but I can deal with it.
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
My son owns these and sweats that they are the greatest. He wears them all the time. He even wears them while delivering newspapers. The sound in clear and the cancels out a lot of outside noise.
Vrushank D.
What is the audio quality of this as not a lot people reviewed audio quality?
Maribel L.
Massapequa Pk, NY
There are more colors? Or only black?