BY SKULLCANDY

The chops ie features supreme sound and a swivel design that locks in with ease. It s the high-performance bud that swings. these in-ear buds wrap around your ear to ensure a proper fit for any active user. this in-earbud includes an in-line mic for making/taking calls, volume control, play/pause music, and even skip back or forward with a click of a button. see more...

Ahmad G.
Ahmad G.
Katy, TX
Ear phones, to find a pair that last long as a rarity. I bought these once and fell in love with them. I used them for a good 6 months and never had one side die out on me. the sound quality is amazing and it is truly comfortable. the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because the moment it took a high fall without hitting the floor, one side died out and I had to buy a new pair. over all they are solids earphones
Maria R.
Maria R.
So I bought this because I broke my headphones and these were the only ones they had left at the store. I bought them and wore them at the gym. I hated them. I prefer ear bud types. These felt super tight behind my ears and started to give me a headache. I am sure they work for some people but I would not waste the money or recommend them.
Patsy J.
Patsy J.
Va beach , VA
These earphones can be quite pricey, however if you are looking for a good quality headphone with crisp sounds then this is the product for you. I have not been unsatisfied yet with it. And I love the way that it looks and the way it fits my ears. It is a very comfortable set of headphones and a very good quality such as well
Sydney N.
Sydney N.
Raleigh, NC
Literally buy a pair of these every couple of weeks when I realize I forgot my headphones for the gym. I don't know that they're the highest quality but they are in every store so it's easy to get your hands on them and they work pretty well, especially since I drown them in sweat every day.
Shary D.
Shary D.
Chattanooga, TN
Well I guess I can say not for me. They did not fit my ears well and I got outside noises because of it. Not saying they won't fit your ears but alas its a no for me. Was not as good as my beats but they were cheaper. I like the brand so I'll pick bigger ear phones next time.
America N.
America N.
Pharr, TX
Its an amazing product...i love my headphones. i never hurts my ears and are very soft.
chelsea b.
chelsea b.
Monroe, CT
I like these headphones. I have been using them for years. I used to have a warranty on them and i was always able to get a new pair when mine broke and i was unsatisfied. i do not know if they changed the rules on them... but i still buy these headphones and they last a while and the quality on them are really good in my opinion
Katherine P.
Katherine P.
I bought these at an airport because I forgot my normal Skullcandy earbuds and they became my favorite!

I have trouble with finding buds that stay in my ears so the clips really help, especially while I workout!

The sound quality is amazing, as usual and the in-line microphone is crystal clear!
Shelbey F.
Shelbey F.
Kearns, UT
I will never buy this style of headphones again! maybe I'm just picky but I hate the wrap around ear piece! I have purchased the earbuds in the past from Skullcandy and I prefer those so much more!
Bri L.
Bri L.
Los Angeles
I got these for Christmas and they worked great for December but towards the end of January one of the sides completely stop working, a couple weeks later the other side did the same thing.