BY SKULLCANDY

The chops ie features supreme sound and a swivel design that locks in with ease. It s the high-performance bud that swings. these in-ear buds wrap around your ear to ensure a proper fit for any active user. this in-earbud includes an in-line mic for making/taking calls, volume control, play/pause music, and even skip back or forward with a click of a button. see more...

Lisa D.
Miramar, FL
I enjoy my padded, over-the-ear Skullcandy headphones, so I purchased the Skullcandy Chops in-ear buds with clips to use on runs and at the gym. Unfortunately, I don't love them as much as my "at-home" pair of Skullcandy headphones. The sound is of decent quality, but the comfort factor just isn't there. The clips bother me, and I've worn many behind-the-ear headphones in the past, especially with my penchant for running. I couldn't seem to get the left ear bud to stay in place during my run, either... leading me to believe that the cushion for the ear bud was too large for my ear and wasn't offered in other sizes or cushion levels. These didn't feel snug and secure to me... only annoying as they pressed against the back of my ear in the same manner as a pair of eyeglasses that doesn't fit quite right and needs a professional adjustment. I'll go back to my old headphones until I find a replacement.
Ahmad G.
Katy, TX
Ear phones, to find a pair that last long as a rarity. I bought these once and fell in love with them. I used them for a good 6 months and never had one side die out on me. the sound quality is amazing and it is truly comfortable. the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because the moment it took a high fall without hitting the floor, one side died out and I had to buy a new pair. over all they are solids earphones
Patsy J.
Va beach , VA
These earphones can be quite pricey, however if you are looking for a good quality headphone with crisp sounds then this is the product for you. I have not been unsatisfied yet with it. And I love the way that it looks and the way it fits my ears. It is a very comfortable set of headphones and a very good quality such as well
Maria R.
So I bought this because I broke my headphones and these were the only ones they had left at the store. I bought them and wore them at the gym. I hated them. I prefer ear bud types. These felt super tight behind my ears and started to give me a headache. I am sure they work for some people but I would not waste the money or recommend them.
chelsea b.
Monroe, CT
I like these headphones. I have been using them for years. I used to have a warranty on them and i was always able to get a new pair when mine broke and i was unsatisfied. i do not know if they changed the rules on them... but i still buy these headphones and they last a while and the quality on them are really good in my opinion
Keara B.
I really enjoy these however it's nothing wrong with the product, but they're hard to take on and off if someone is very talkative in the car with you. I would highly suggest them for working out at the gym or just going for a run because they stay in once you put them in, and the sound is great.
Katherine P.
I bought these at an airport because I forgot my normal Skullcandy earbuds and they became my favorite!

I have trouble with finding buds that stay in my ears so the clips really help, especially while I workout!

The sound quality is amazing, as usual and the in-line microphone is crystal clear!
Sydney N.
Raleigh, NC
Literally buy a pair of these every couple of weeks when I realize I forgot my headphones for the gym. I don't know that they're the highest quality but they are in every store so it's easy to get your hands on them and they work pretty well, especially since I drown them in sweat every day.
Shary D.
Chattanooga, TN
Well I guess I can say not for me. They did not fit my ears well and I got outside noises because of it. Not saying they won't fit your ears but alas its a no for me. Was not as good as my beats but they were cheaper. I like the brand so I'll pick bigger ear phones next time.
Shelbey F.
Kearns, UT
I will never buy this style of headphones again! maybe I'm just picky but I hate the wrap around ear piece! I have purchased the earbuds in the past from Skullcandy and I prefer those so much more!