BY SKULLCANDY

When you're hauling off a make-it-or-break-it-sized kicker, the last thing you should worry about is your headphones coming loose. Grab the Skullcandy Chops Bud for all of your action-packed activities, and toss your old ear buds aside. Once you experience the Chops' thumping 15mm drivers, full frequency range, and secure around-ear design, chances are you won't be going back to traditional ear buds anytime soon. see more...

Lea B.
These headphones are pretty good- better than I expected. They are easy to use and do not annoy your ear. Compared to alternatives, there are better ones out there, but this one is pretty decent. I bought this at Best Buy. I would probably not buy these again as these should last a while and they were just ok.
Brittany W.
I go through headphones at least every other week. the sound goes static, or they start making my ears feel uncomfortable. I have even dropped my phone and had the headphones snap! NOT THESE!! These are going strong on 3 months now, still a clear sound and very comfortable. I love to study with them in, they cancel outside noise completely. I would recommend these to everyone who are looking for a pair of serious headphones!
Natalie P.
Boone, NC
These feel funny in your ears at first and take a little bit to get used to, but once you're used to the feeling they are fantastic! Block out outside sounds well and the sound quality is awesome. Once you're used to the feeling, they're so much more comfortable than Apple headphones.
Lauryn M.
Parsippany, NJ
I got these because my original pair didn't work anymore. They looked comfortable, but I didn't like them. The long cord makes some sort of sound that you can hear when you have them on and you're moving about. But for under 20$, I can't complain too much. They did bother my ears after awhile, so, I'm sorry I got them, for that reason, but they do sound nice.. if you're standing still
Justina W.
I love these earphones for running or spinning class because they wrap around your ear for security. There is nothing worse than being in the zone while working out and having your headphones constantly falling out but with these that's no concern!
Marcy S.
Moscow Mills, MO
These are very helpful to wear during workout that you plan to sweat a lot during! i have the problem of ear buds falling out of my ears once I start to work up a sweat, not with these ear buds though!
Elaine J.
I bought these to use while running and on my walk to and from work. Nothing is worse than constantly adjusting your earbuds and these are the best that I've used so far. They are also the least expensive pair that I found with decent sound quality.
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
We got these to use as an incentive with young kids to redeem points that they earned. All of the kids LOVED them, they thought they looked so cool. They were also inexpensive!
Michelle P.
Hialeah, FL
Skullcandy's ear buds are honestly really good the volume can go pretty high if that's how you like it. They also last a very long time before one ear bud stops working unlike other brands that break much earlier and faster.
Dee M.
Bolivar, MO
They fit in the ears much better then a general ear bud. I have sensitive ears, and these are much easier. If my ears start to hurt, they can just hang from my ears and I can still hear everything perfectly clear. Thumbs up to skullcandy for great products.