BY SKULLCANDY

When you're hauling off a make-it-or-break-it-sized kicker, the last thing you should worry about is your headphones coming loose. Grab the Skullcandy Chops Bud for all of your action-packed activities, and toss your old ear buds aside. Once you experience the Chops' thumping 15mm drivers, full frequency range, and secure around-ear design, chances are you won't be going back to traditional ear buds anytime soon. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Whitney G.
Jamestown
They are great and have wonderful sound too. I love them in bed and are comfy when I roll around and they stay in good. I would also say they are great for my kids as they use them at school at with tablets.
Ashley M.
Ware Shoals, SC
These ear buds are great for work outs, the rap around ear price helps keep them from falling out . The sound quality is pretty good. I ordered my set from Amazon. I would recommend these as a good quality ear bud.
Megan V.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Great headphones. I love that they wrap over the top of my ear because the normal buds don't stay in my ear while I am running on the treadmill. I love that you can adjust them to fit your ear too. I am on my second pair and I will continue to buy this particular headphone until they quit making them. Perfect for what I need them for and they last a long time.
Amber M.
Fayetteville, AR
I desperately needed a pair of ear buds and found these for a relatively good price inside walmart. Great sound and fit without having to pay an arm and a leg for them. I wish they were a bit more durable but I am also incredibly rough on items as well, so I can't fault them for only lasting for a few months.
Bilijean M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Skull candy headphones are the only headphones I will use. The skull candy chop ear buds fit perfectly into my ear (which is hard to find due to my piercings) and eliminate any outside noise beyond the headphones. I have yet to have a pair go out on me.
Alina N.
Des Plaines, IL
I wish that I liked these headphones more, because I love the bright pink color. Unfortunately the way these sat in my ear were extremely uncomfortable, the sound quality was poor, and they were always getting tangled.
katie f.
Brady, TX
I initially just bought these because I sold them in our store and I needed to grab pair quickly, but I have been really impressed with the quality of sound and how well they've held up to my lifestyle. they've lasted longer than any other brand for me so far, knock on wood.
Lia A.
Flint, MI
You really have to watch what Headphones you buy, a lot of these Headphones break easily or there's static or sound comes in and out. Alot of them break as soon as you buy them. I can recommend a great Brand called Mpow Magneto Bluetooth Headset, look on Amazon.com or Mpow.com
Rebecca T.
These headphones are great for my gym runs and workout routines. They stay on my ears and hold. The quality of music is great. The bass is so nice and when the beat drops it has a good sound to it.
Faith G.
Crawfordsville, IN
I like how inexpensive these are comparatively, however the sound quality isn't the absolute greatest. Also, there is no noise canceling ability, so if you're in a loud room, etc. I would recommend wearing over the ear headphones.