BY SKULLCANDY

When you're hauling off a make-it-or-break-it-sized kicker, the last thing you should worry about is your headphones coming loose. Grab the Skullcandy Chops Bud for all of your action-packed activities, and toss your old ear buds aside. Once you experience the Chops' thumping 15mm drivers, full frequency range, and secure around-ear design, chances are you won't be going back to traditional ear buds anytime soon. see more...

McCallah Jordan M.
Malibu , CA
I workout a lot. I used to have the old water proof in ear beats. I needed a new workout pair so I picked these up at the airport. Mine are water resistant which is nice when I'm getting my sweat on. Overall these are fine and get the job done but the sound quality isn't great. But what can match the beats???
Hanna B.
Bought these headphones after trying several other types and hating them. There were perfect for my workouts- not bulky at all. My first time with a wrap around design- and they work great with my runs. Do need some adjustment occasionally, but really like them!! Can I have another pair?? LOL!
Sarah C.
North Kingstown, RI
I loved these headphones. They helped with noise reduction and the sound quality is impeccable. They are extremely comfortable, easy to carry. I found them very affordable at a local music store. I need to buy another pair because I wore them out after years of use!
Haleigh-rose D.
San Francisco, CA
I've bought these a few times because I love how secure they feel on my ears when I run, but I find that one of the ears always stops working after a few months. I usually continue using them with the one earphone until I can't stand it anymore.
Nora E.
Los Angeles, CA
They stay in my ears!! No matter what I'm doing, whether at the gym, or watching something at home or listening to music out and about, they stay in and feel comfortable. I re-purchased them after my dog chewed my pair up I loved them so much.
Nereida G.
Killeen, TX
I love music but with so many options out there for ear buds its very hard to find the right ones. But I love these. The hearing and comfort is great. And I love that they wrap around the ears so when I workout they stay in place
Shelbie B.
Love all skull candy head phone they have great bass and last a really long time I have these along with a few other different pairs I have tried other brands but skull candy is by far my favorite brand
Alexis P.
Fort Worth, TX
I snagged these last minute at an airport after realizing that I forgot my headphones just before a flight. I was pleasantly surprised in the quality of these headphones and the noise canceling factor. It was one of the better "on a whim" purchases I've had.
Jordan D.
Castaic, Ca
Other headphone just do not compare. Skullcandy I think is one of the best brands there is for headphone. It blocks out sound perfectly which I love and has amazing sound!
zoe a.
Hendersonville, TN
I am not a fan of these earbuds. I got them relatively cheap which was great, but they stopped working after a few days. For the few days I got to use them, the music came out lovely so I might have just gotten a bad pair!