BY SKULLCANDY

Skullcandy s aviator headphones blend polycarbonate headphones cups, plush memory foam ear cushions, and premium materials previously only seen in high-fashion eyewear. Even better, they reproduce your music with superior clarity and fidelity. Any mix, any music, any destination the aviator delivers skullcandy s proprietary supreme sound technology with style. Aviator is the ultimate audio experience. features include a leather carry case, mic3 in-line mic for making/taking calls, controlling the volume, and playing/pausing tracks. Soft leather touch memory foam ear pillows provide an unprecedanted comfort for... see more...

Anna S.
San Francisco, CA
I actually have this model with silver ear cup plates instead of white, but the product is the same. I think it's really cool that you can actually order these with customized plates, aux cords, and headband colors! Despite the price, which is pretty reasonable, these headphones are actually have great sound quality. Also, all Skullcandy products have a lifetime guarantee, so if there is a defect in your product, they will happily send you a replacement! You don't see that with other brands, even the high end ones. I have had more expensive headphones break on me and that means my investment just goes to waste! I think they look very stylish and fold up into a compact leather pouch. The auxiliary cord is even detachable! I can wear them all day comfortably, unlike some other over the ear headphones. These are my favorite and have lasted me a few years now!
Cecilia R.
Skull candy is my favorite. Great for when you just want to tune out the world. Relax. And listen to your favorite song on repeat. Or for when you have children who don't understand when it's too early in the morning to have their volumes up all the way. Everyone hears what they want to hear. 😊
Raquel S.
Wake forest
As far as headphones go, skullcap dynamic can't be beaten. They're so easy to use and comfortable on the head and ears. The sound quality is wonderful, it really puts you in the moment. They're expensive but you get what you pay for. I would buy again .
Sarah B.
Eugene, OR
These headphones are amazing. If you dislike ear buds and need a really good pair of headphones at a reasonable price, these are they. I love the throwback design. I use mine to edit my short films. A small investment that produces far superior results.
Maddie S.
Great Headphones! I used to had the Beats, but I hate the fact that you have to change the batteries all the time. I know these head phones are not noise canceling, but the sound is great and the bass is perfect, not overwhelming. I bought these headphones used, but I think they are well worth the price brand new. I highly recommend them.
Leah A.
Washington, MI
When i first tried these head phones out i fell in love. There so comfortable and easy to use. Also the quality is really good. You will be able to here every single sound. These head phones are aslo affordable. Worth the money
Amanda F.
These were the best headphones I have purchased. The sound is awesome and the fit is very comfortable. I store these headphones where my children cannot get them because I like them so much.
Mike  T.
El Paso, TX
I love any head phones that skull candy makes, never been disappointed. I owed a pair of these head phones about 2 years ago, they are my favorite ever. Best bang for your buck for sure
Tori Q.
Sarasota, FL
Absolutely love the sleek, retro look of these headphones perfectly paired with amazing sound quality. Always with me when I travel. Extra kudos for being lightweight and comfortable.
Briana P.
Seattle, WA
Best headphones and super stylish. I use them for travel and love that they block out other sounds and don't need high volume on the audio to have great quality of sound.