BY SKULLCANDY

Around-the-ear headphones skullcandy see more...

Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I really like these headphones. The sound quality is so nice and it blocks out other noises around you which is very nice. A lot of my friend that have borrowed these headphones love them just as much as I do.
Sarah S.
Auburn, IN
These are my favorite affordable headphone option. In fact, I ow n three pairs of these. They come is really fun color combos and designs. They also come with a microfiber storage/travel bag with a drawstring. They noise cancel a bit, but not 100%. They're very comfortable when on and ding make my ears too warm. Will bug again!
Alexi K.
I freaking love these headphones!! I have used a lot of brands before, other than my beats these are by far the best. The sound quality is clear. They are definitely sound canceling! Sometimes when I have them on my mom will say she can hear it but other than that I don't really have any other complaints. 👍🏻👍🏻
Molly Z.
Vernon Hills, IL
I have these in pink/gray and I have mixed feelings about them. I wanted around-the-ear headphones for when my ears get sore from hours of earbud use. These have a pretty good sound quality, but they are extremely bulky. I only use them when I'm in my dorm room because they're not necessarily something I want to be wearing out in public. They get the job done, but are certainly not sleek, fashionable headphones.
Courtney M.
Birmingham, AL
These are great overall. They have great sound quality and sound blockage. The only two problems is sound leakage when they are used on full blast and sometimes the cushions fall off and I have to put them back on. Overall great headphones and great to use.
Mariela R.
Bedford, TX
These are very cushonny around the ears and the sound is amazing, but after about 15 minutes I get this weird pressure that I need to take a quick break from them. I don't know if this is because it completely hugs your ear all around or if it's just me.
bethany s.
Wayne, WV
We have Skullcandy Around the ear headphones for both of my girls. They have a very clear sound and are super easy to use. They've held up well for daily usage. They take them to school for computer lab so they don't have to share. I would for sure buy these again.
Simona F.
Amazing headphones, super high quality. I got them on sale at Best Buy for about $20. I love that they have a detachable aux chord, that way if doe things happens to it I can replace it without having to get new headphones. They are a little heavy!
Sarah E.
Huffman, TX
I use these headphones for gaming, they keep sound in great and I can hear very little noise outside of them. They're a little heaver than I would like. For my purposes, I wish these had a microphone, because I find that the noise cancelling makes me talk a little louder than normal when online gaming with friends, but otherwise good product!
Sarah S.
Auburn, Wa
I love these headphones. They are not noise canceling but they do an excellent job of blocking out sound. I've tested them out many times. With no sound coming through the headphones they block out no noise. As soon as I turn on the sound you can't hear anything ( even a crying baby) in the same room as you. I would recommend them!