BY SKULLCANDY

These skull agent over-the-ear headphones merge the logo and colors of the utah utes with a stylish retro look and futuristic performance. Engineered with supreme sound audio, these headphones take all others to school. Supreme sound delivers attacking bass, natural vocals and precision highs. Soft leather-touch ear pillows offer a comfortable fit and flawless acoustics. The included satin travel bag is great for when you're on the move. see more...

Skullcandy Agent Utah Over-the-Ear Headphones (SGAGCZ-030) - Red/White
  • "These are awesome head phones, there is a more expensive popular brand and these are just as good, the sound quality is incredible!" in 4 reviews
  • "They have great sound quality and I haven't managed to break them yet so that's always a plus." in 1 review
  • "They provide amazing sound quality and performance." in 1 review
Dina C.
Lima, OH
These are very similar to the ones I purchased, but mine are a different color. I have owned Bose and have used Beats by Dre, but skullcandy remains by far my favorite. The price point is reasonable, the style and colors available are awesome and the sound quality is far superior to anything I have previously used.
Jess B.
Mckeesport, PA
I love skull candy always have been pricey but always amazing sound and always use nothing but skull candy headphones.. i will continue to use them and wikl def recommend this product... and j love buying from Walmart
Nikki T.
Cornersville, TN
I love them, they are very light and easy to carry around and the sound is great, stays in the headphones and they are affordable and not too pricey and they are so easy to use I mean they are headphones and I would buy them again, I probably will actually.
Megan H.
High Springs, FL
Pretty cool headphones. But I'd much rather have a darker color. Sounds pretty good. It doesn't sound scratchy like most. Don't you just hate that scratchy sound? Lol they also don't hurt my ears or tug on my piercings. I guess I would recommend it
Eliana G.
Poteet, TX
I honestly don't like the sound quality, I don't know if it was just me but it sounded off key. I was very unsatisfied with this product and wouldn't recommend to anyone.
Alyssa G.
Orangevale, Ca
I've never really been a fan of these big kinds of headphones but I figured I'd give it a shot and they weren't bad...skullcap dynamic always has a great product
Traci N.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Purchased for my oldest child. They are very sturdy and well made. He's gone through so many pairs but these have have been the best and he uses them constantly.
Christy D.
Sylvester, GA
Techie Expert Level 2
These headphones are great! The sound quality is amazing but not overwhelming and they hold up to the rough and tumble antics of an 8 year old and a 6 year old!
Keysha B.
North Carolina
I literally just got them Sunday for a very late Christmas gift from family that just got back to the country so I have let got the chance to try them out
Teri I.
Mc Leansboro, IL
I listen to music all the time so having some good headphones is extremely important. I'm sure they are not the best in the world but they are pretty good.
Theresa M.
Dearborn, MI
How good is the sound on this product?
Bronx, NY
Do these headphones provide a secure fit?
Bronx, NY
How many hertz in frequency response do these headphones deliver?
Bronx, NY
Where can I purchase these headphones?
Bronx, NY
How much do these headphones cost?