BY SKULLCANDY

These skull agent over-the-ear headphones merge the logo and colors of the usc trojans with a stylish retro look and futuristic performance. Engineered with supreme sound audio, these headphones take all others to school. Supreme sound delivers attacking bass, natural vocals and precision highs. Soft leather-touch ear pillows offer a comfortable fit and flawless acoustics. The included satin travel bag is great for when you're on the move. see more...

• Have you ever owned a pair of these headphones?1 Answers
Abraham S.
Central Falls, RI
I bought these headphones thinking they were amazing. I was indeed correct, but there is always a downfall to things. These headphones have a major problem with sound leakage. If their on 100% a person in your vicinity can hear anything your listening to. This might be bad for someone who listens to vulgar music and is self-consensus of what people think of you. Other than that I love these headphones.
Holly D.
Morgantown, KY
Some of my family members have used these headphones and they said they're amazing I enjoy using headphones as well putting them on and turning your music up is one way to xscape the rough days music will cure any mood I recommend these headphones.
Allison H.
El Monte, CA
Skullcandy is the best brand for earphones and headphones I really like that they are starting to come up with the string wires instead of the plastic ones because I feel it's less damaging when I pull on it . I liked it, but one side of head phones sometimes cant hear anything unless you re-position it.
Daniella E.
Long Beach, CA
Fairly good priced headphones and just as good sound quality. This is one of the few brands that i have remained faithful to primarily because of their warranty and excellent customer service team. They do cover their products and have needed to replace my headphones a few times at no cost to me!
Marisa M.
I technically have the link versions of these but I love them. They got comfortably over my ears and really tune out other noises. I also enjoy how small they fold up, makes it super easy to travel
Annie K.
Austin, TX
I didn't have this particular color, but I did have the Agent headphones. The lasted about 6-8 months and then one side went out. Thankfully, Skullcandy has EXCELLENT customer service with a 1 year warranty and they replaced the headphones for me.
Jack H.
Brooklyn, NY
Good price but not very durable. Mine broke in a month and I tend to listen to music quite a lot. The sound is alright but its what you get for what you paid.
Kolbi W.
Tomball, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
I remember when everyone wanted Skull candy headphones. I've always thought they were cool mainly because they always came in cool bright or different colors.
Whitney L.
I use my skull candy headphones everyday at the gym. they're not as nice as other, more expensive brands, but they're really good for the low price that they are
Rachel P.
Sheffield Lk, OH
They work as headphones, but they're nothing special. comftorble and nice looking, but I don't think they'll last a great while without needing to replace
Kolbi W.
Tomball, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
Have you ever owned a pair of these headphones?