BY SKULLCANDY

Black skullcandy 50/50 headphones come with a microphone, so you can talk to friends online. The cord has pause and answer buttons, so you can easily control when you answer your next voip call. Volume controls make it easy to change the level of the sound. see more...

Khariane G.
Detroit, MI
Techie Expert Level 3
These are really good headphones in my opinion. The bass is awesome and they fit very comfortably in my ears. The only think that I font care for is how much they leak.
Stephanie  L.
Super good! I Love them they take me to a diff. world so when my hubby or family see me with them on they know better that I'm not paying attention to them!
Tori J.
Charlottesville, VA
Provides a great sound. The controller and microphone work very well. The headphones are sturdy and come with different size ear pieces.
Erin D.
I bought these for my daughter it was nice they had different ear pieces so kids can use them too.
Nicole E.
I Love these Skull Candy Headphones, Perfect for me when I'm working out!! A+++
remache r.
oum el bouaghi mouhammed ammara 12
hi im raouf i have a channelle in youtub and i have 500 subscribes . i love this product and I want to do her a review in my chaneele and thank you