BY SKULLCANDY

Keep your levels on an even keel with the 50/50, securing a custom fit to provide you with deep bass resonance and full spectrum of sound. Ballistic bass, composite buds with microphone, volume, and track control. Features: in-line microphone pulse control switch and volume control (1 click for play/pause ; 1 click to answer or end calls ; 2 clicks for next track ; 3 clicks for previous track ), 11mm power drivers, 2 silicone gel sizes specs: magnet type: ndfeb, frequency response: 20-20k hz, impedance: 16 ohms, max input power: 100mw, cable type: tpe/nylon, cable length: 1.3m, plug type: 3.5mm gold plated in-line microphone... see more...

Skullcandy 50/50 In-Ear Headphones (S2FFDM-058) - Green
  • "Skull candy has always been good quality headphones and nothing has changed." in 1 review
  • "They are ok, they have good sound but they do not last along time when running I had mine about 5 months then they broke." in 1 review
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
These are an excellent pair of headphones. I actually own two pairs so I will always have an extra. I like that they have a good quality sound and play music extremely well. They also have the volume controls and mic built into the cord which means it works well with my iPhone. Not too comfortable for working out in since they can fall out, but overall a great headphone set
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
The sound isn't great but they do a great job of canceling the noise because they have a good seal when you put them in your ear. I've been pretty abusive with mine but they've lasted me over a year.
Erin C.
Niles, OH
These are the ones I get every time. They are not the best earbuds I've ever had, but in the price range, the sound is unbeatable. They are pretty durable; I replace them about once every six months, usually one side goes out. That's better than the standard for the price range. It has a gold-plated jack that helps the sound immensely.
Megan I.
Madison, OH
These work great. I haven't come across any that work as good as these unless you're slending a big amount of money.
Jodi J.
Fergus Falls, MN
I love these headphones, however, i think the price has gone up way too much compared to how much they used to be. I have not noticed a difference in the quality between then and now either. Still good quality headphones though.
Bianca P.
Jennifer H.
Abilene, KS
Love Skullcandy!! I run a lot and these are great for long runs! My kids have them too and everyone loves theres too. Great product!!
Michaela T.
Cantril, IA
THese are cute. The sound really is pretty good. Not amazing, but good. They are affordable and sound better than most of the other headphones in this range.
Sherrell H.
Indianapolis, IN
I bought my earbuds on Hautelook and I really loved them until they started to fall apart. Thankfully SkullCandy has an amazing return and refund policy that if you send in your headphones they will give you credit to buy new ones, which is great because I think these headphones are amazing,but I've had to return at least two pairs from them breaking.
Galina D.
Pasco, WA
These are very comfortable to wear and don't fall out when I run! Ear buds come in different sizes for maximum comfort!!!