BY SKULLCANDY

Bob your head to your favorite tunes in comfort and style Make a bold statement with a stylish, on-ear design you can wear all-day long. Adjustable headband lets you pick the most comfortable fit. Tangle-free 47in. cable lets you move around hassle-free. 30mm driver delivers powerful sound. Skullcandy 2XL Wage On-Ear Headphones, Blue is one of many On-Ear Headphones available through Office Depot. Made by Skullcandy. see more...

Grace L.
Las Vegas, NV
I will always buy skull candy over beats any day because they just seem to make the sound better than beats. Not bashing beats, great company and much more attractive design but I am drawn more towards the quality sounds skull candy makes for a fraction for the price.
Sabrina S.
Great headphones! They last a long time if kept in a safe place without damage! I usually have to buy new headphones every year but I always go for these. They are sold at Dollar Generals and Walmarts. I would recommend this brand to everyone. They are great!
Monika P.
Saint Louis, MO
I prefer her over the ear headphones, because ear buds tend to bother my piercings. These are extremely comfortable and have some of the best quality I've ever seen on headphones. They are pretty affordable, and I would highly recommend
Lizbeth F.
Milwaukee, WI
SkullCandy is an amazing brand!!!!!!!!!! Ilove the quality of the sound!! it has beautiful and high quality sound!! the designs are just awesome and you can get it many different styles and colors!! I get mine at my local target!! shout out to skullcandy for a good product!
Linda S.
I love these especially for my son he loves it and they come at a great price if you have a kid that loves music or computer games this is awesome
Trudy R.
Raleigh, NC
Ok headset, but it begun to fray very quickly. Great noise cancellation though, and great sound. Just wish it was made better
Aarielleevi J.
Ogden, UT
Great sound and is great on bus trips and lasts long. much better than the cheap headphones.