Skullcandy 2XL Spoke Earbuds X2SPFZ-833 (Yellow) uploaded by Sheena G.

BY SKULLCANDY

These Skullcandy 2XL Spoke in-ear headphones offer a small design with big power. PRODUCT FEATURES Ambient chatter reduction quiets unwanted noise In-ear design ensures a comfortable fit PRODUCT DETAILS 3.9-ft. cord length Manufacturer's 90-day limited warranty MODEL NUMBERS Black: X2SPFZ-820 White: X2SPFZ-819 Blue: X2SPFZ-821 Multi: X2SPFZ-833 Size: One Size. Color: Yellow. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Reagan B.
Reagan B.
Great quality headphones for the very reasonable price. I bought my ear buds at Target for I believe $10 and they have lasted almost a year now! Thats better than some more expensive headphones I've bought. I will definitely be buying another pair because the ate nice to have around for that price and the quality. I also love that they come with the different size earbud attachments.
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Hudson, MA
I always buy Skullcandy! My only complaint is that you get what you pay for. I buy them because they are cheap and I destroy headphones easily. My earbuds last probably 2-3 months before I have to buy a new pair, but that's probably just me. I've had others that are much more expensive that last longer, but these get the job done. Great if you don't need anything fancy.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Normal, IL
Not a very comfortable shape for my ear size. The sound quality is okay but I would prefer the ones that came with my cell phone (Galaxy s6). They were a decent price at Target and there was a coupon so I didn't pay much for them. I wouldn't really recommend these to others just because there are better, cheaper alternatives out there,
Sheena G.
Sheena G.
Livermore, CA
I've purchased and repurchased Skullcandy Earbuds for the last several years. I am a bodybuilder and music plays a crucial role in keeping me motives during my workouts. I've tried other brands but keep going back to Skullcandy because of the sound quality and affordability. I don't see myself switching brands anytime soon.
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Brookhaven, GA
These are my go to earbuds; they have a great range (they catch bass my normal speakers don't) and they're pretty durable. I keep a pair at home, in my gym bag and at work for my laptop. They're soft and come with multiple ear cushion things so they don't hurt your ears, even after wearing all day.
Tamera P.
Tamera P.
Waldorf, MD
Stays in your ears! The sound quality is very good and these don't slip out of your ears all the time. Very easy to use just plug in to your device and put the plugs in your ears. They're decently priced. They aren't super cheap but the product itself isn't cheap quality either. I would buy again.
Erin T.
Erin T.
Appleton, WI
Decent earbuds... I use them on a daily bases to listen to videos and music. The quality is pretty good. They're able to withstand a lot of wear and tear before breaking, so if you're not careful (like I'm not) then you'll be fine! I'm defiantly going to be repurchasing these all the time.
Saysha L.
Saysha L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
I absolutely love Skullcandy products. I bought these pair of skull candy headphones for my transcription business and it works so well and it also allows me to hear people when they speak lower than usual on the recordings. It has definitely improved the quality of the sound for me.
Marie I.
Marie I.
Las Vegas, NV
Skullcandy has always been a favorite headphone brand of mine since college when I first discovered them. They work well and they last and there isn't one single thing about them that is uncomfortable or hard to use. It's nice not to have to worry about breaking a product so often.
Patricia L.
Patricia L.
West Chester, PA
I wish I had a lot to say about these but they broke soon after I got them. The short period I had with them were great but sadly they had a short life. I probably would just get a pair from five below instead of getting these because at least the ones from five below last.