Skull Candy Smokin’ Buds 2

by Skullcandy

Smokin’ Buds are bestsellers, and for good reason. Designed with an improved fit that also isolates noise, they keep the music in, and unwanted sound out. Manage music and calls with the inline remote and built-in microphone.

We can use it in iPhone no?
Start your review of Skull Candy Smokin’ Buds 2!
Elizabeth O.
Germantown, MD
These were the longest-lasting earbuds that I'd ever owned. I used a pair for over 4 years before they suddenly stopped working, which is about 8x longer than most pairs at the same price point would last for me. I loved their mix: not too bass-y, but just enough to make the music sound full and balanced. I miss this color combo, too! So cute.
Myles H.
Boise, ID
Purchased at: Walmart
I remember buying these headphones when I was in highschool over a decade ago. They looked better than they sounded, but we'll worth the price. I forgot them at my grandma's house, and now she still uses them! If you're lucky enough to pick a pair up, just know that you will get what you pay for. Okay headphones for a very decent price.
vika R.
Irwin, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
I am very thrilled with these headphones because they're absolutely fantastic. Great sound, loud, easy wearing and the convenience of the bag to clip onto my purse is so helpful to never leave without my headphones! I love them so much. Their easy to wrap around my neck while listening to my music.
Analiese S.
Wildomar, CA
Everyone always used to make fun of this brand because it was cheap. As an adult I have no remorse because they sound so good! The price is great and they last a long time. I also have the wireless ones as well
Carla B.
New Berlin, NY
There ok for me but blow to quickly for me for my children for the price I’m paying for them I do not recommend them.
Sandy P.
Moreno Valley, CA
These earphones do the job, they do tend to fall out which is just a con for me but overall the audio is amazing sounds really good, it is Affordable but if they do fall out after while they do get ruined so this is something that won't last that long
veronica A.
Hialeah, FL
Skull Candy Smokin’ Buds 2 uploaded by veronica A.
These headphones are great, I wouldn't bother spending more money on everyday use headphones. They are comfortable, produce great sound including effects some songs have, and are long lasting and durable. I would definitely recommend these to anyone.
Aarica K.
Rockford, IL
Clear crisp and loud sound. Not too pricey and they are definitely affordable. Perfect gift of present for someone!!!
Wendy G.
Cicero, IL
Excellent sound, fit well in my ears. My only issue is the price range.wish they wouldn't stop working so quickly.they get the job done Very comfortable in my ear and came with two different size buds so they wouldn't hurt me. They are pricey and work decent but they do break easily.
Ciana Z.
Vancouver, WA
They are very reliable. I have used these for years and I love them! Hope they come out with more colors though.