Skull Candy Sesh® Evo True Wireless Earbuds

by Skullcandy

TRULY WIRELESS. PERFECTLY SIMPLE.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Skull Candy Sesh® Evo True Wireless Earbuds!
Jeri T.
Cleveland, OH
Skull Candy Sesh® Evo True Wireless Earbuds uploaded by Jeri T.
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely live Skull Candy earbuds!! I have small ears and their earbuds seem to be the only ones that work for me. I have the Sesh Evo wireless earbud and I couldn't be happier with them!! The way they're shaped helps them stay in my ears, the sounds quality is AMAZING, and the charging power is out of this world!! I am in love with the color as well, it reminds me of the Gulf of Mexico or Sarasota Beach!!
Sidney N.
Scottsburg, IN
Skull Candy Sesh® Evo True Wireless Earbuds uploaded by Sidney N.
I found these at Target on sale! I love them! They sound amazing. They fit in my ears great. They don't fall out. The battery life on them is amazing as well. I can have them in for like 4 before they need to be charged. The case that charges them holds battery as well.
Jessi S.
Milwaukee, WI
Skull Candy Sesh® Evo True Wireless Earbuds uploaded by Jessi S.
I got the mint ones and so far super impressed. Noise canceling will be great when I can get on a plane again and seem to stay in place while I work out. Comes with 3 sizes of buds to get a good fit. Loved the color choices and the cute little skull on the bud!
Sarah*Ann S.
Purchased at: Walmart
The sound is good. The fit of them wasn't to good. They fell out easily and wasn't to comfortable inside ear. The Bluetooth connection wasn't good, couldn't go far from device. Love the color. The case was great and the light indicator was great. The best thing was the price! Totally get more than you pay.
Rhonda F.
Huntington, IN
Skull Candy Sesh® Evo True Wireless Earbuds uploaded by Rhonda F.
I've always been a huge fan of Skullcandy headphones. These were on sale at #Bestbuy so I obviously had to get a pair of them. The sound quality is superb. Bass isn't as hard hitting as I'd personally like, but the comfort of these headphones makes up for that. The case has a lid and it charges the headphones fast. They also come with a function to find the buds with Tile. Also, they hold a charge (for me, at least) for about a month. They have about a 24 hour continuous use charge hold.
Kayla G.
I love these I’ve been a die hard skull candy tan sense my high-school years! They have never steered me wrong great sound quality nice fit they are comfy to wear even on long work days the case is a bit slim tho so it’s hard to keep the lid open if you need it open
Jessica  C.
Stafford, VA
I bought these at Target for my daughter. Easy to use and pair with devices. Great sound and teenager approved!!!
Lydia S.
I love the audio quality and they quickly connect to my devices. It's pretty easy to use and I enjoy that I can pause what I'm listening to with one press. The only thing that I have a problem with is charging them. The cord that was given with the headphones stopped working and now I have only one cord that works with it. Even though I have the same adapter on multiple other cords, only one works with the headphones. Other than that annoyance, they're really good headphones.
Justin F.
Elk Park, NC
Really nice feel loved these ear buds lost one in a wreck but really long life holds charge well looks awesome good sound really clear great bass easy to pair qnd don't fall out
Sarah W.
Dumfries, VA
Excellent sound comes from these headphones. I’ve had a hard time using one at a time but otherwise I enjoy them and am completely satisfied with sound quality.

Looking for your answer?