ElectronicsAudioHeadphones & HeadsetsSkullcandy
Skull Candy Push True Wireless Earbuds

Skull Candy Push True Wireless Earbuds

by Skullcandy

Sound Without Boundaries.

Comparando los nuevos audífonos inalámbricos de Samsung y los audífonos inalámbricos Push de SkullCandy, cuál es mejor?[product:skullcandy-push-wireless-earbuds-psycho-tropical-black][product:samsung-galaxy-buds-true-wireless-earbuds-aura-glow-silver-wireless-charging-case-included]
Does these fall out the ear easily ?
Doo these have long lasting battery life and can u use one at a time. ?
Start your review of Skull Candy Push True Wireless Earbuds!
Michelle F.
Skull Candy Push True Wireless Earbuds uploaded by Michelle F.
Purchased at: Target
I love these earbuds, best part is that they give you different sizes of the rubber piece that goes in your ear. Work great with my note 20.
David J.
Plano
Skull Candy Push True Wireless Earbuds uploaded by David J.
Stopped working after 1 week. Worked well for the first week. The box didnt start charging after plugging the charger. I connected using the usb c cable. Still no good. Waste of money, better to use Jabber may be.
Shana A.
Ypsilanti, MI
Skull Candy Push True Wireless Earbuds uploaded by Shana A.
Love this product. I bought these because I have a hard time finding buds that stay in my ear, and I hate always having to detangle headphone cords. Ugh! They sound super clear, have a piece that sticks into a crevice of your ear that makes it so they never fall out. Perfect for laying in bed, exercise, or everyday use. It also comes with a case to charge and hold them in which is super convenient and easy to take care of. The microphone on these is also super powerful and it picks up every little sound so just be careful not to scream when you’re talking to someone on the phone lol
Jessica H.
Amite, LA
I dunno my teen got these for Christmas and loves them! They charge nicely and quickly and last all day for his zooms and gaming as well.
cree S.
Canton, MS
I love Skullcandy headphones! I been rocking with them before wireless headphones was a thing! The best part is that their products come with a warranty! Not to mention the bass is all there! These have good range! They stay in your ear and you don't have to use both ear buds for them to work! They fit perfect in my ear and they can act as a remote!
Nayeli R.
Lynnwood ,Washington
Great pair of wireless headphones!! Would recommend this product if you need something less heavy then normal wire headphones. The case charges the headphones like airpods.10/10 would buy again for a friend or family member. Great gift for teens and adults. Wouldn't give to younger kids due to them being small and they could lose them.
Ammon W.
Kaysville, UT
The headphones work great. And skull candy has great warranty on the product. But the most annoying things about them is they sometimes don’t connect when you turn them on and when you talk to someone on the phone while using them you only hear the call out of your left ear not both of them.
MJ W.
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely love these true wireless ear buds! They are super comfortable to wear and they don’t fall out. Super amazing sound also
Crystal P.
I’m on the fence about mine... They are really good for music but not for talking on the phone... They are comfortable which is a big plus for me
Feleshia C.
Skullcandy wireless bluetooth head ear plugs are great for me and my kids the them to... sound quality is good , charger dock is small and compact.. great for on the go..