SKU 158180 Stainless Steel Nail Clippers For Larger Dogs Cats Clips Animal Grooming Kit with Nail Guard to Prevent Overcutting (Colors may Vary)

BY SKU 158180

Animal Dog Cat Nail Clipper Sizing: 7 Stainless Steel *Note: Handle Color may vary and depends on what would be available on the day of sale. see more...

Deanna J.
Garden Pr, IL
I was using toe nail clippers on my dog but I was not getting the desired shape, so I thought if I bought clippers it would help. I am just hopeless at clipping nails. My dog needs her nails trimmed like every other week and I am just not very good at it. One of these days I will take her in and then try and keep up with it at home. For now..I will do my best..
Grace G.
Sebring, FL
I have a pair of these and they work fairly well. They get the job done but if you're not wanting spend the money, the human nail trimmers work just as well and they aren't as big and bulky to work with. I've seen my vet use them plenty of times. Probably just for small-medium sized dogs though.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Bought these hoping to be able to trim my bull dogs nails. Got it home and it wouldn't even cut through her nails, had to return it.
Courtney S.
Binghamton, NY
These are good dog clippers, worked well on my dog, and saves money to do them yourself!

back