Skout's Honor Probiotic Shampoo Honeysuckle for Dogs, 16 fl oz

Skout's Honor Probiotic Shampoo Honeysuckle for Dogs, 16 fl. oz.

Skout's Honor Probiotic Shampoo Honeysuckle for Dogs, 16 fl. oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Skout's Honor Probiotic Shampoo Honeysuckle for Dogs, 16 fl. oz.!
How would you rate this product?
Hazel H.
Waldorf
This shampoo is the best and it smells so good and last in the coat for a couple of days my dog has less itchiness during the winter and her hair is shying and so soft I recommend it 100% and lavender one it’s good too
Sarah R.
Skout's Honor Probiotic Shampoo Honeysuckle for Dogs, 16 fl. oz. uploaded by Sarah R.
This is literally one of only a few pet shampoos that I actually enjoy the smell of! (besides this product, the only other shampoo that I use to bathe my pup with is the Tropiclean - Awapuhi & Coconut “whitening” shampoo). Love the Skouts Honor brand & their products! Not only does this shampoo leave my furbaby smelling like fresh honeysuckles, it also has natural/beneficial ingredients in it too! Avocado oil & Omega 3s to name a few. Also, this shampoo is “tear-free” & soap-free, yet it still lathers up easily & leaves my furbaby with a soft coat & smelling amazing!
Emily  B.
Everett, WA
Skout's Honor Probiotic Shampoo Honeysuckle for Dogs, 16 fl. oz. uploaded by Emily  B.
This is a great product. It helps soothe my dogs itchy skin and it leaves her coat looking soft and shiny. It smells great as well, I just wish that the smell lasted a little longer.
Madison E.
Flushing, NY
Skout's Honor Probiotic Shampoo Honeysuckle for Dogs, 16 fl. oz. uploaded by Madison E.
Love all the Skouts Honor Products so decided to give their dog shampoo a try and I'm very happy with it! Our baby girl smells fresh and clean after her baths!
Katie D.
Santa Clarita, CA
My little shih-tzu gets his baths in the sink when he starts smelling like a cheeto! This shampoo is really thick... almost like honey... so a little goes a long way - which is great so its a great deal for your money! When I use it you can see the dirt come off! (I swear he didn't look THAT dirty!! Lol) And the payoff, when he is all washed and dried... is a handsome, fluffy pup who smells like amazing honeysuckle!! His coat is soft and shiny. Love this product! Highly recommend!
Lauren M.
Los Angeles, CA
We love this brand and scent from Skout's Honor. The lather is really nice although I think we tend to use too much. It's gentle but definitely gets my pupper squeaky clean!

Looking for your answer?