BY SKOR

Skor Bars, 18/Box Quantity (per carton): 18. With buttery toffee enrobed in milk chocolate, this bar s a distinctively rich treat.

• What happened to these candy bars they were amazingūü§Ēūüćęūüćę2 Answers
  • "This is one of my fave chocolate bars - love them!!" in 1 review
  • "All time favorite candy bar ever!" in 1 review
Judy C.
Tucson, AZ
The Skor Bar candy bar is one of my all-time favorite candy bars. I love the taste of toffee and Skor bars make toffee taste even better with that thick smooth rich and chocolatey coatin of real quality toffee. And the toffee has that rich buttery and caramel taste. One way I like to use Skor bars, besides just eating them as they are, is to make either a chocolate cake or brownies and frost with a homemade chocolate frosting, then crush up some Skor Bars and sprinkle those delectable bits all over the top of the frosting. OMG, is that good or what!? It's to die for, trust me. Okay, now I am craving a Skor bar and there are none in the house! That requires a quick trip to the grocery store for sure.
Serendipity D.
OK these are the BOM DOT COM you can't go wrong with English Toffee and chocolate.
These are awesome on their own or crumbled up as a mix in for frozen or not frozen yoghurt & ice creams or other desserts.
Another kookie one is slicing them in sticks (if you can) for cocoa or coffee yummo!
But the out there is in a dessert crust.... Trust you'll want to try it. Of course there is the obvious cookies lol. Obviously I like them lol
Angie W.
Lake Stevens, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Have not had one of these Skor Bars in years.  Probably the best toffee candy bar ever.  Love the combination of Toffee and Chocolate. Crispy texture.  I may have to run out at lunch time and find one of these.  If you find one, buy it, I think you will agree.
Mayiah S.
This is a great candy bar  I only gave it 4 stars because although it tastes good they are very hard on your teeth.... I still eat them but i find myself eating them in small pieces which helps  i have found that i have fragile teeth when it comes to eating hard stuff .
brandy g.
Placerville, CA
Skor bars are one of my all time favorite candy bars. The toffee is crunchy but not too hard. It has just the right texture. The chocolate is super creamy. Great price too!!! It tastes amazing. I would recommend it to all you toffee lovers out there.
Brittney S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I am obsessed with Skor bars! It is my favorite candy bar to top devils food cake with. There is just enough toffee, paired with chocolate. I definitely have a craving for one currently! If you haven't tried one before, it it a must!
Angela F.
Madison, WI
I love the taste of the Skor bar! There is something about biting into the smooth chocolate then getting to the crunchy butter toffee that is like no other.  I will typically put these in the refrigerator for 15 minutes to cool them down just a bit. The cold really does something to the snacking experience.
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have to make myself not buy one of these everytime I walk in a store.  I love these things. They have an awesome chocolate coating, but the buttery toffee is my favorite part. It is crunchy and sweet and buttery and so yummy. I love to take a bite and just let it melt in my mouth to savor it.
Spring 1.
I love this candy. The first time I had them I fell in love, that was years ago. Its just a good candy bar, with the right amount of chocolate, and a crunch. It hits the spot for me every time I have them. It is not overly sweet, and a good candy to munch on.
Maria De Jesus B.
I love Skor Bars. Chocolate covered toffee is absolutely heavenly. I crunchy treat that is perfect for any occasion. This is one of my top go to candies! <3 Rich chocolate, every bite is breaking off a chunk of toffee heaven. You have to buy more than one.
Rebecca M.
Plainfield, IL
Do.they still sell these at grocery stores ?
Lisa F.
Sturgeon Bay , WI
I have been looking to try a new candy bar in the reins of this! Can anybody tell me are they as good as people say they are!
Brittany P.
What stores are these sold in?
Heather M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have never heard of these... Are they as good as everyone on here says? What's your favorite part about it?
Bridget P.
Overland Park, KS
Have you ever wanted either candy or soda or let say something along that line in the wee hours of the morning and actually made you husband go out and get it for you, but you were not pregnant?