BY SKOR

Skor Bars, 18/Box Quantity (per carton): 18. With buttery toffee enrobed in milk chocolate, this bar s a distinctively rich treat.

• What happened to these candy bars they were amazing🤔🍫🍫3 Answers
  • "This is forever my favorite chocolate bar." in 1 review
  • "This is one of my fave chocolate bars - love them!!" in 1 review
Heather A.
Vermont
So its hard for me to find heath bars but these are just as good, the toffee may get stuck in my teeth making my bottom and top teeth stick together and do i care? No i don't because these are just that good. I dont have them often as im not really a candy person i have to be in the mood for it but when i am i grab me some of these.
Megan G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my all-time favorite candy bar. I like Heath bars too, I'm a toffee lover, but this is just pure crunchy toffee and a thin, thin layer of chocolate on top. I could seriously sit and eat these things all day. They are just so freaking delicious!
Tiffany P.
Exeter, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love toffee and I love this candy. Takes me back to my high school days. It’s a cheap delicious treat. You can get them at any gas station or grocery store. The flavor of the toffee is so good and very crunchy. Love buying them.
Judy C.
Tucson, AZ
The Skor Bar candy bar is one of my all-time favorite candy bars. I love the taste of toffee and Skor bars make toffee taste even better with that thick smooth rich and chocolatey coatin of real quality toffee. And the toffee has that rich buttery and caramel taste. One way I like to use Skor bars, besides just eating them as they are, is to make either a chocolate cake or brownies and frost with a homemade chocolate frosting, then crush up some Skor Bars and sprinkle those delectable bits all over the top of the frosting. OMG, is that good or what!? It's to die for, trust me. Okay, now I am craving a Skor bar and there are none in the house! That requires a quick trip to the grocery store for sure.
Serendipity D.
OK these are the BOM DOT COM you can't go wrong with English Toffee and chocolate.
These are awesome on their own or crumbled up as a mix in for frozen or not frozen yoghurt & ice creams or other desserts.
Another kookie one is slicing them in sticks (if you can) for cocoa or coffee yummo!
But the out there is in a dessert crust.... Trust you'll want to try it. Of course there is the obvious cookies lol. Obviously I like them lol
Angie W.
Lake Stevens, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Have not had one of these Skor Bars in years.  Probably the best toffee candy bar ever.  Love the combination of Toffee and Chocolate. Crispy texture.  I may have to run out at lunch time and find one of these.  If you find one, buy it, I think you will agree.
Mayiah S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is a great candy bar  I only gave it 4 stars because although it tastes good they are very hard on your teeth.... I still eat them but i find myself eating them in small pieces which helps  i have found that i have fragile teeth when it comes to eating hard stuff .
Angela F.
Madison, WI
I love the taste of the Skor bar! There is something about biting into the smooth chocolate then getting to the crunchy butter toffee that is like no other.  I will typically put these in the refrigerator for 15 minutes to cool them down just a bit. The cold really does something to the snacking experience.
Spring 1.
I love this candy. The first time I had them I fell in love, that was years ago. Its just a good candy bar, with the right amount of chocolate, and a crunch. It hits the spot for me every time I have them. It is not overly sweet, and a good candy to munch on.
Sarah V.
Quaker Hill, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are great toffee bars. My coach would give these out when one of us players scored a goal! The taste is great and is good quality. My only problem is when the toffee gets stuck in my teeth however that happens with any toffee.
Rebecca M.
Plainfield, IL
Do.they still sell these at grocery stores ?
Lisa F.
Sturgeon Bay , WI
I have been looking to try a new candy bar in the reins of this! Can anybody tell me are they as good as people say they are!
Brittany P.
What stores are these sold in?
Heather M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have never heard of these... Are they as good as everyone on here says? What's your favorite part about it?
Bridget P.
Overland Park, KS
Have you ever wanted either candy or soda or let say something along that line in the wee hours of the morning and actually made you husband go out and get it for you, but you were not pregnant?