BY SKONE COSMETICS

Pretty Eyes retractable eyeliner pencil delivers long-lasting, intensive color. The super creamy liner applies to your lids, under your eye and on water lines with ease. The twist tip gives you a continuous flow of product – no pencil sharpener needed! Pretty Eyes comes in black, navy and plum, to fit your style and needs.

At Skone our goal is to provide you with the best quality makeup and makeup tools. And we never, ever test our products on animals.   5.28g

Jessica K.
Once you get used to the tip it's not so bad but once it's there it's there which would be good if you don't have shaky hands or anything . You can ruin a whole look because it dries so fast you don't have time to get it off
Michelle K.
Imperial Beach, CA
I didn't like this eyeliner. I received the shade "Plum" which I love but the I just don't reach for it. I don't like the pencil itself. And I don't like the formula. I feel like I have to go over the same spot over and over to get good colour pay off. It isn't very comfortable and kind of hurts when applying.
Rachael M.
Garden City, ID
I am not nearly a fan of these as I am their liquid eyeliner counterpart. I found these to be dry and uncomfortable to use especially since you're using it in such a delicate area. I wouldn't recommend these I feel like there's too many other softer pencil eyeliner's out there that are better. I do not plan on buying these again.