Skone Cosmetics Luxe Doubler

by Skone Cosmetics

At first glance the Luxe Doubler appears to be simply a wonderful eyeliner, but this pencil can also be used for eye shadow, lip liner and lipstick. This versatility allows you to line your eyes with a pop of color, create cat eyes, or add exciting drama to your eyelids. The Luxe Doubler comes in six shades and can be purchased individually or as a full set of all 6 shades.

Skone is proud to create the highest quality beauty products. We never, ever test on animals and use only the finest ingredients.   4.7g

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Skone Cosmetics Luxe Doubler!
How would you rate this product?
Greenwood, SC
Very pigmented. I have the plum shade. I couldn’t find a name on it. It’s GORGEOUS. Easy to apply and the color stays on for a long time. Doubles as a lip liner which is pretty cool. I would recommend.
South Carolina
This product came in my Ipsy bag and is very pigmented. I love using the color I got, but gets aggravating when having to sharpen it especially in the morning when doing my makeup.