Add a Photo

By SKONE COSMETICS
#448 in Eyeliner

Attain wing perfection with this super pigmented, waterproof and smudge proof liner that stays on all day. Our exclusive liquid felt tip applicator glides effortlessly across your lash line, making it easy to achieve a bold, dramatic style or a low key look for everyday. The Insanely Intense Tattooed Eyeliner comes in five shades to fit your style and mood.

Skone is proud to create the highest quality beauty products. We never, ever test on animals and use only the finest ingredients.   .07 oz.

Photos (10)
Raven S.
Raven S.
Tucson, AZ
I got one of these in my Ipsy subscription and loved it so much I instantly used my Ipsy points and grabbed myself a second one! I'm almost done with that second one, finally, and have entered their current Instagram contest to win two more, but if I don't win, that's fine, I plan on buying a couple more anyway! It applies so smooth and the felt tip always makes the cleanest, sharpest lines!
Britt S.
Britt S.
Cleveland, OH
This eyeliner is AMAZING! It has major staying power and once I forgot to take my makeup off at night and it was still in place. Not smudged at all! And the color pay off is fantastic! I love the tip, it helps create the perfect wing! I got this in an ipsy bag and will definitely be buying again!
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
This my favorite eyeliner I have come across so far! It goes on incredibly smooth, last for days (yeah, I somehow forgot it one weekend trip), it's waterproof, and I get the perfect wing everytime! A must buy!!
Diana S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm sold! I receive this in my ipsy glam bag, and it is now my main staple piece for this summer! I can't wait to wear this to the pool tomorrow. I cried my eyes out heavily with this eyeliner on, and it barely smudged. I wouldn't recommend it on oily eyes or your bottom waterline because it stays on best on your upper lash line. In like .3 seconds it becomes budge proof! The tip of this eyeliner is like a brush, but then the rest is like a marker. It's not too thick or too thin, which means, you have total control as to how you want to do your eyeliner. Again, when it comes to liquid eyeliners, I suggest using them only on your top lid. Waterlines tend to smear, and it's not always as flattering as just having a simple winged eyeliner look. Or even just having your lash line, lined. Even when removing my makeup it doesn't smear all over the place. It comes off without hassle and smearing, but if I rub at it dry, it's there, and it stays. Which is awesome for me because I'm always rubbing my eyes for one reason or another. Super happy with this! This is pure genius. It's also really black. I've run into some black liquid eyeliners that weren't black enough. This one is intensely black, and I love it.
Jamie J.
Jamie J.
Skone Intense Insanely Tattooed Eyeliner is the best I have yet to find! It doesn't matter the time of day, night or year; this eyeliner stands the tests of time and elements. I have allergies and it doesn't matter if my eyes are watering, my eyeliner isn't budging. I would have to say that like any woman with any liner I would love it if when applied it dried a little faster. I hate blinking and seeing a double line or getting it on my upper lid. That's the only complaint is have. If I can get my eyeliner on and my eye closed so it can dry before blinking, Skone Tattooed is absolutely my favorite! #BloomBadge @Influenster
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This is such an amazing eyeliner I have been searching for one. I used to use one from a cheap little brand because it was dark smooth and lasted forever and then they stopped making it. My sister had turned me on to the Kat Von D tattooed liner and days before I went to buy it I received this one in my ipsy bag and fell in love!! It is the best I've used to date! It's dark and it just glides on so easy with the perfect wing sometimes in just one swipe and it lasts forever I've had my face get splashed by my kids slept in it and it was still there and perfect. Hands down best liner ever!!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Rochester Hls, MI
I am a liquid eyeliner fiend, and I thoroughly love this eyeliner. I got it in an Ipsy bag after never having heard of this brand and absolutely love it. It is extremely black and pigmented to where you only need one swipe of color. The tip is nimble enough to make a precise wing and it does not budge once it dries down. The pen is also pretty liquidy (which you would think would dilute the pigment but it doesn't) so it stays fresh for a long time.
Kassidi P.
Kassidi P.
Lindsay, OK
I received this eyeliner in black in my June ipsy bag and instantly fell in love! I have tried SO many liquid eyeliners and this by far beats all of them- even the high-end ones! I expected it to be either of brush or felt tip but it is actually more of a spongey texture. The color is insanely pigmented and most definitely the "blackest" black eyeliner I've ever tried. It also dries matte, which I love! It is perfect for creating a classic wing.
Kitty K.
Kitty K.
This is the only eyeliner so far that I have found that really works with my eyelids. I have dry skin but for some reason my eyelids tend to get a little oily. And with that oil it makes my eyeliner smudge by the end of the day. I got this eyeliner in an ipsy bag along time ago and I have loved this eyeliner ever since. It is super black and it stays all day. Sometimes it can be difficult to remove but any waterproof makeup remover should be able to get it off.
Hannah V.
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
I got this eyeliner in my Ipsy bag this month and was shocked by how amazing it is! I normally don't love felt-tip eyeliner pens because they usually have very little color payoff and apply patchy and weird. This is SO PIGMENTED and REALLY DARK! It dries to a very dark, matte black which I love. It doesn't look streaky or patchy and it doesn't fade throughout the day. I've never heard of this brand before, but I'm excited to see what else they have to offer!
Emma F.
Emma F.
I know it says waterproof but would it stay on if I went swimming ????
Surrey
Does it easily come off eyelids?
Angela M.
Angela M.
Portland, OR
I love the eyeliner pens, and I'm looking for a brand that is easy to glide on to your eyelid, doesn't smear easily, and is long lasting. Is this brand good for doing winged eyeliner?
Kendra  m.
Kendra m.
Big Stone Gap, VA
My manager gave me some of this eyeliner because she doesn't know how to use liquid and it was in her ipsy bag. I'm in major need of more. I've not been able to find it at a local store or ulta when I was there last. Anyone know where I can find it at other than online?
Surrey
Where can this be purchased?