BY SKONE COSMETICS #80 in Eyeliner

Attain wing perfection with this super pigmented, waterproof and smudge proof liner that stays on all day. Our exclusive liquid felt tip applicator glides effortlessly across your lash line, making it easy to achieve a bold, dramatic style or a low key look for everyday. The Insanely Intense Tattooed Eyeliner comes in five shades to fit your style and mood.

Skone is proud to create the highest quality beauty products. We never, ever test on animals and use only the finest ingredients.   .07 oz.

• I know it says waterproof but would it stay on if I went swimming...3 Answers
  • I love the eyeliner pens, and I'm looking for a brand that is eas...4 Answers
  • How do I order the scone eyeliner tattooed1 Answers
Robin K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently purchased a set of Skone Insanely Intense Tatooed Eyeliner with four colors, including black. I am so very impressed! While I am working through my eye allergies with meds and eye drops, I am hoping this eyeliner continues to work for me. It is "insanely intense", it stays on all day long. The color payoff is incredible!
UPDATE: While I love this liner, I have developed a severe allergic reaction. Itchy, swollen eyes. I am hoping to determine the ingredient(s) that are effecting me.
Meggan W.
Tulsa
Beauty Junkie Expert
I receive this eyeliner in a subscription box. This is my favorite felt tip eyeliner I've ever used. The color payoff is insane. The formula doesn't dry out as quick as other felt-tip liners even if I forget to store it upside down for weeks at a time. I highly recommend this felt-tip liner.
Rachael M.
Garden City, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loooove this eyeliner! I've purchased it from Ipsy multiple time! Great price, great pigment and awesome longevity but not too hard to remove. The brown and blue liners really make my blue eyes pop! I highly recommend this liner! It's absolutely fabulous !
Demi L.
Palm Bay , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Extremely dark black pigmented liner. The felt tip makes it easy to apply and leaves a nice crisp ending one your wings. Long lasting without having to go over do it. I love it. Received it in an Ipsy bad but definitely worth buying once it’s done
Hope B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love felt tip liners! I received this from Ipsy. I love this liner so much because I am a beginner at eyeliner and the felt tip makes it so easy to apply and even do a wing! Another benefit of this liner is that it stays on all day and never fades. I definitely recommend this product.
Katie M.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in my Ipsy bag back in June 5 months ago, lost it for a month and was so so sad because its the best felt tip eyeliner I have ever used! I lasts all day and it has a sheen to it which makes it look high quality & expensive. Its easy to do a fine or thick winged look because this tip stays fine. Definitely repurchasing when I run out ( will I ever ?)
Brandi T.
Gate City
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is another brand i hadn't heard of but instantly loved when i tried it when getting it in a monthly #ipsy bag. It's great to create a huge variety of eyeliner looks. It goes on with ease and lasts throughout the day. I'm an eyeliner addict, so to be in my top faves, you have to earn it, and this one definitely did! I highly recommend it.
Amber B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this from one of my ipsy bags and I LOOOOOVE IT! It makes the perfect winged liner and it stays on all day without a smudge! It definitely is worth the money and I would recommend this hands down to anyone and everyone. This is my go to liner and I will be going back for more.
Blair S.
Camby, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this in the shade black. I received this in a ipsy bag a while back and I love it. It is so smooth and so dark, I can do a winged lid so easy. I want to get this in purple because that shade looks so pretty and I bet would go great with my brown eyes lol.
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the insanely intense tattooed pigmentation this eyeliner has. It’s even waterproof and smudge proof which makes for the best all day wear no matter the humidity level. He felt tip makes this product super easily to glide on without any hassle
Angela M.
Portland, OR
I love the eyeliner pens, and I'm looking for a brand that is easy to glide on to your eyelid, doesn't smear easily, and is long lasting. Is this brand good for doing winged eyeliner?
Emma F.
I know it says waterproof but would it stay on if I went swimming ????
Jenny M.
Surrey
Where can this be purchased?
Kendra  m.
Big Stone Gap, VA
My manager gave me some of this eyeliner because she doesn't know how to use liquid and it was in her ipsy bag. I'm in major need of more. I've not been able to find it at a local store or ulta when I was there last. Anyone know where I can find it at other than online?
Jenny M.
Surrey
Does it easily come off eyelids?