Skone Cosmetics Brow Wand

by Skone Cosmetics

Create crisp, sleek brows with our Brow Wand. On one end, you have a retractable pencil that will give you a pigmented blendable color. On the other end we have a top notch brow brush that will help control and shape your brow hairs. Our Brow Wand is perfect for those who want a natural-looking brow with a finished look and comes in colors chocolate, cinnamon and peanut butter.

At Skone our goal is to provide you with the best quality makeup and makeup tools. And we never, ever test our products on animals.

Skone Cosmetics Brow Wand has anyone tried this product? I’m receiving it in my Ipsy Glam bag this month and I’m pretty excited about getting new brow makeup. Just wanna know if I’ll be disappointed or not... any recommendations on an inexpensive brow wand that works best?? I’m hoping to go for a more natural look
I live the chiseled tip of the pencil but how do you guys sharpen it when it gets dull?
How well does the product apply ? It seems like the actual tip of the pencil was pretty chunky.
Start your review of Skone Cosmetics Brow Wand!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...with the Skone Cosmetics Brow Wand Pencil. The color is perfect, super easy to use I'm totally hooked!! 😍 ” in reviews
Fitzhugh, OK
I love this brow pencil! The spoolie is great and the color is pigmented just right! Buildable, but not too creamy so you can go light if you wanted to! Love it!
Quitman , LA
I got this in my ipsy bag and I loved it!! I would have never thought to buy it for myself but I absolutely loved it when I tried it they sent me the chocolate color and it blends in perfectly with my dark eyebrows since and makes my eyebrows look fantastic I would absolutely recommend to give this a try you will love it I didn't think I would until I tried it in my November glam bag ❤️
Marshall, AR
Skone Cosmetics Brow Wand uploaded by Tiffany R.
Honestly wasn't sure what I would think about this at first and I honestly love it! When I tried to draw on my hand, it didn't draw very well so I thought it would be terrible but it's actually really good! I am very impressed and I think this might have just became my new favorite brow pencil!
Brooklyn, NY
I discovered this product in one of my ipsy bag the November bags... so I have to say this product is really good ... the color is chocolate and match perfectly with my brown eyebrows... the pencil is hard but not extremely hard so you can use easily the product ... I like the other side with the little brush that you can use for brush the eyebrows so at all is really good product ... I want discovering more about skone
Missouri City, TX
Skone Cosmetics Brow Wand uploaded by Dawn G.
I am not a brow girl, I know mine aren't perfect but I don't really like that fake drawn on look I get from most brow products. The Skone brow wand is amazing. I love the shape. this Brow wand allowed me to fill in with a light natural look. It blends so well and stayed on all day without smearing.
Portland , OR
Skone Cosmetics Brow Wand uploaded by Andrea C.
I loved this product. I got it on my November Ipsy Bag. It came the chocolate shade. It is a little darker for me so I need to got light hand on it. But I was able to create a natural look. I loved the fact that it comes with a brush on the other end.
Indianapolis, IN
The first one I got was a dud and wouldn't twist up. I received another one and it worked! I wish there were more colors because the Chocolate color was a bit dark for me. Overall it was easy to use and stayed in during the day. Reminds me of the Brow Definer from Anastasia
Porter, TX
Purchased at: Online
Okay, this is now my to go brow wand. You know how sometimes some wands clearly make it look like you’ve drawn/filled your eyebrows? Well this to me looks natural. I’m able to fill my brows in and give it the “natural” look since I don’t really use a lot of makeup, well heavy makeup.
Grayson, LA
Skone Cosmetics Brow Wand uploaded by Jennifer W.
SO VERY NICE! This pencil is the perfect shape to allow for defining and filling in when you change the angle. So innovative with the wand that blends the results to just the right effect! Fun to use and gives stellar results!
It is my first brow wand and I think it could have been better. It does not apply easily and smooth, but I like the final results - you can really fill in the brows and make your look more defined. It has nice brush on one side too! I got it.in my ipsy bag.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Star City, WV
a month ago
T J. • 10 days ago
Tbh I didn't care for it. The color was off for me, but I think that's a me issue (not the brand). However, I found the product tip was awkward to use for application. It also seemed stiff to apply. Not creamy and glide on easy which I prefer. I currently use brow powder (Urban Decay for now, will probably switch to ABH) and a LimeCrime tinted brow gel. Brow gels with thin/slim spoolies apply to only the hairs to darken them, for the most natural brow look. I use the powder to fill mine in because mine are a little sparse.