Skone Cosmetics Brow Wand

by Skone Cosmetics

Create crisp, sleek brows with our Brow Wand. On one end, you have a retractable pencil that will give you a pigmented blendable color. On the other end we have a top notch brow brush that will help control and shape your brow hairs. Our Brow Wand is perfect for those who want a natural-looking brow with a finished look and comes in colors chocolate, cinnamon and peanut butter.

Skone Cosmetics Brow Wand has anyone tried this product? I’m receiving it in my Ipsy Glam bag this month and I’m pretty excited about getting new brow makeup. Just wanna know if I’ll be disappointed or not... any recommendations on an inexpensive brow wand that works best?? I’m hoping to go for a more natural look
I live the chiseled tip of the pencil but how do you guys sharpen it when it gets dull?
How well does the product apply ? It seems like the actual tip of the pencil was pretty chunky.
Start your review of Skone Cosmetics Brow Wand!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...with the Skone Cosmetics Brow Wand Pencil. The color is perfect, super easy to use I'm totally hooked!! 😍 ” in reviews
Clanton, AL
Skone Cosmetics Brow Wand uploaded by Jenn F.
This is one I've used for about two years now. I've bought a few basically. This brow pencil I get in the shade of Chocolate. It stays creamy smooth and has a typical spoolie at the end. The tip is one that you just twist up. It is a slanted tip and basically fool proof to use. You can define, shade and draw in precision a few brows if need be. I've never had an issue with it not lasting the entire day, whether or in the hot sun or a cool day. It is rated as being waterproof. On my bike and having bandanas on in the heat, in sudden rain on the bike, etc., I've never had a single issue myself. The shade that I buy is pretty much a in between for most skin tones and hair colors. My skin is anywhere from a light to medium tan, I have been dark and this still worked. My hair goes between a medium brown to a auburn to a blonde, my hair gets easily sun bleached, this shade still works out great. There's plenty in package and this will last a pretty long time. Retail price is around $20.00. It really is a great buy due to how long this one will last you! I will continue to buy this one and another, so I'm going to recommend it! Below is where I copy and pasted from their page to help you. #brow #browpencil #beauty #eyemakeup #makeup #browgame #crueltyfree #waterproof Imagine perfectly filled and groomed brows all in one easy pencil. The sharp triangle tip brushes on smooth pigmented lines of our creamy blendable formula so you can obtain those perfect and natural looking brows. The spoolie effortlessly catches any stray hair pushing them back into place. Your brows stay gorgeous all day and night, whether at the gym or work, our Brow Wand has your back! ***Available in 4 different colors to match every hair type. Chocolate - For brunettes. Cinnamon - Has a reddish hue and is for auburn or redheads. Peanut Butter - Has a softer hue and is for blondes or people with fair skin. Creamy Chai - Perfect for fair skin blondes and platinum blondes. ***At Skone our goal is to provide you with the best quality makeup and makeup tools. And we never, ever test our products on animals.***What it is: A double sided pencil brush duo to shape and tame your brows. With the brush side you can control your brow hairs and on the other side the retractable pencil provides crisp, pigmented lines to shape your brows.***What it does: Our Brow Wand is perfect for someone who wants a natural-looking brow with a finished look. Each Brow Wand is perfect for shaping and filling eyebrows. ***Net Weight 3g / 0.1 oz ***Ingredients: Carnauba wax, Hydrogenated palm oil, Hydrogenated coconut oil, Sorbitan sequioleate, Octyldodecy lanolate, Diisostearyl malate, Zinc stearate, Tocopheryl acetate, BHT, Iron oxide, Ultramarines. ***MSRP - $22.00
Skone Cosmetics Brow Wand uploaded by leope A.
Skone Cosmetics Brow Wand in the shade of CHOCOLATE is one of the best brow pencils I had ever used. This pencil fills my brows with a natural-looking finish. It has a triangular shape tip, perfect for arches. I have a little bit brownish skin tone and this one blends perfectly well with my complexion. Its texture is creamy and jelly like pigments that will surely stays at ur brows for a long time. It also has a brush at the other end, perfect for defining and brushing your brows in place. Try it girl. #BrowsIsLife
Nashville, TN
I bought this as an add on to my Ipsy bag and really like the formula. The only thing is I wish I could get it in a lighter shade. I’m a fair skinned blonde and the shade peanut butter is just a bit dark. I can make it work with a light hand but wish it was available in more of a taupe. The formula is nice, easy to use and blend, and I love the spookiest on the other end.
Skone Cosmetics Brow Wand uploaded by ashley P.
I received that purshase from ipsy glam bag few days ago and it's my first time use eyebrow pencil and color is peanut butter match my brown eyebrows. I currently have some missed spots so I put it covered up make it look perfect but I don't really use it much. it's cruelty free too. recommended it and good quality. #beautyhaul #makeup #eco-warrior #ipsy #glambag Skone Cosmetics Brow Wand
danbury
Mu favorite brown wand :) the chocolate color is my perfect match and my eyebrows are always looking great. Easy to use and very smooth . Great product. The only brown product I actually use everyday and it lasts forever. I wear everyday and it last me more than 6 months in which is incredible
Minneapolis, MN
Skone Cosmetics Brow Wand uploaded by Kat P.
I gotta say, I really wanted to like this product, I'm a sucker for brow pencils that make application easy BUT- this product ain't it. The shade is a little light for me, but that's not the brand's fault. However, it was so hard to get any color out of it whatsoever! My brow hurt just because of how often I had to apply! Not only that, the product clumped if you put any more pressure than usual. Unfortunately guys, this might just go to the bin for me.
Got this in the shade chocolate. Really love how thick the pencil is for big areas. Great pigment and easy application. It's a really nice eye pencil. Got this one in my ipsy subscription but I'm sure I'd buy it again - would recommend definitely.
Skone Cosmetics Brow Wand uploaded by Jazmine C.
I have been using this brow wand for a couple months now and it's great! I use it in all my makeup looks because it is so easy to use and plus it comes with a spoolie on the other end! So convenient! Good color and it blends great!
Beaumont, CA
I absolutely love this product! I wish it was something I can purchase in the store. The pencil last for a very long time, has great all day wear . Price is a little high for a Walmart item. Over for the quality it’s priced right.
Spanish Fort, AL
Very lightweight and easy to apply. It blended in perfectly with my eyebrows and the brush helped shape my eyebrows after applying the pencil. Would definitely recommend and would buy again.