Skone Cosmetics Brow Wand

by Skone Cosmetics

Create crisp, sleek brows with our Brow Wand. On one end, you have a retractable pencil that will give you a pigmented blendable color. On the other end we have a top notch brow brush that will help control and shape your brow hairs. Our Brow Wand is perfect for those who want a natural-looking brow with a finished look and comes in colors chocolate, cinnamon and peanut butter.

At Skone our goal is to provide you with the best quality makeup and makeup tools. And we never, ever test our products on animals.

Skone Cosmetics Brow Wand has anyone tried this product? I’m receiving it in my Ipsy Glam bag this month and I’m pretty excited about getting new brow makeup. Just wanna know if I’ll be disappointed or not... any recommendations on an inexpensive brow wand that works best?? I’m hoping to go for a more natural look
I live the chiseled tip of the pencil but how do you guys sharpen it when it gets dull?
How well does the product apply ? It seems like the actual tip of the pencil was pretty chunky.
Start your review of Skone Cosmetics Brow Wand!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...with the Skone Cosmetics Brow Wand Pencil. The color is perfect, super easy to use I'm totally hooked!! 😍 ” in reviews
Got this in the shade chocolate. Really love how thick the pencil is for big areas. Great pigment and easy application. It's a really nice eye pencil. Got this one in my ipsy subscription but I'm sure I'd buy it again - would recommend definitely.
Skone Cosmetics Brow Wand uploaded by Jazmine C.
I have been using this brow wand for a couple months now and it's great! I use it in all my makeup looks because it is so easy to use and plus it comes with a spoolie on the other end! So convenient! Good color and it blends great!
Beaumont, CA
I absolutely love this product! I wish it was something I can purchase in the store. The pencil last for a very long time, has great all day wear . Price is a little high for a Walmart item. Over for the quality it’s priced right.
New Orleans, LA
Very lightweight and easy to apply. It blended in perfectly with my eyebrows and the brush helped shape my eyebrows after applying the pencil. Would definitely recommend and would buy again.
Wasn't a super huge fan of this. It didn't apply as smoothly as I'd hoped, and the pencil shape is kind of awkward to use. The shade was nice for my hair color though (peanut butter). Got cheap from ipsy, wouldn't buy again.
Dover, PA
I received this product in my March 2020 Ipsy bag. I now love this product! It looks amazing on my brows and I love the color! Skone Cosmetics is so underappreciated! I've never found a Skone product I haven't loved!
New York City
Skone Cosmetics Brow Wand uploaded by Sophie R.
I really like this brow pencil. The triangle design is good for lightly filling in AND precise, crisp lines. It’s very smooth in my opinion and not chalky like some other pencils.
This works well for filling brows and goes on smoothly. It doesn’t work as well for making smaller, hair-like strokes but I didn’t mind since it wore well for an entire day.
Roseville, CA
I love this brow pencil. The color is perfect for my light brown hair, but with a heavier hand it works for darker hair as well. It also comes with much more product than most brow pencils and has lasted me for almost a whole year! Will repurchase
Good color but this is hard to work with because it's so dry. I really had to press down to get it to work. I try alot of brow products on my sparse brows so I can say this aint it. Color stays on but its not that workable. Pass.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Star City, WV
22 days ago
T J. • a day ago
Tbh I didn't care for it. The color was off for me, but I think that's a me issue (not the brand). However, I found the product tip was awkward to use for application. It also seemed stiff to apply. Not creamy and glide on easy which I prefer. I currently use brow powder (Urban Decay for now, will probably switch to ABH) and a LimeCrime tinted brow gel. Brow gels with thin/slim spoolies apply to only the hairs to darken them, for the most natural brow look. I use the powder to fill mine in because mine are a little sparse.