Skone Cosmetics Brow Wand

by Skone Cosmetics

Create crisp, sleek brows with our Brow Wand. On one end, you have a retractable pencil that will give you a pigmented blendable color. On the other end we have a top notch brow brush that will help control and shape your brow hairs. Our Brow Wand is perfect for those who want a natural-looking brow with a finished look and comes in colors chocolate, cinnamon and peanut butter.

At Skone our goal is to provide you with the best quality makeup and makeup tools. And we never, ever test our products on animals.

Skone Cosmetics Brow Wand has anyone tried this product? I’m receiving it in my Ipsy Glam bag this month and I’m pretty excited about getting new brow makeup. Just wanna know if I’ll be disappointed or not... any recommendations on an inexpensive brow wand that works best?? I’m hoping to go for a more natural look
I live the chiseled tip of the pencil but how do you guys sharpen it when it gets dull?
How well does the product apply ? It seems like the actual tip of the pencil was pretty chunky.
Start your review of Skone Cosmetics Brow Wand!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...with the Skone Cosmetics Brow Wand Pencil. The color is perfect, super easy to use I'm totally hooked!! 😍 ” in reviews
Fallbrook, CA
This has been my FAVORITE brow pencil by far! It was my first of its kind and I love it so much! I'm near the end of it and will look into getting a new one! It applies really well and the color is perfect!
Beverly, MA
I love using this as a cover up or base for filling in those spaces in my brows. It blends in nicely and doesn't leave a chalky look to the hairs. It actually gets into your skin and doesn't sit on top. It stays on all day until you take it off. I also use it as a quick fix eyeliner if I'm in a rush or cant find my normal one.
Laredo, TX
This is my current go to for my everyday brows. I use the shade Chocolate which matches my brows and it’s one that i really recommend which is rare cause I usually prefer pomades over pencils so thats how you know it’s a good product
Sheridan, MI
I absolutely love this! It’s very easy to use and doesn’t apply super heavily. I have this in “chocolate” and it’s definitely a go to when doing your brows! I will definitely be buying a new one when the one I have runs out!
Eugene, OR
I received this in my ipsy bag a few months ago.  It's nicely pigmented but I found that I have to press a little harder during application.  I like that it has a brush on the end and that it's retractible.
This is the best eyebrow pencil, or even product in general, that I have ever used. The color matches my brows perfectly and it makes my brows look very natural. People have even asked me if they are my real/natural eyebrows. I definitely recommend this eyebrow pencil, I will never be using anything else.
Nacogdoches, TX
Not really a fan! I was very excited about it but the product is very dry! I have to press really hard to get any color on my brows and because the triangle shape, it’s hard to get the edges sharp.
Hackettstown, NJ
Love this eyebrow wand! It’s the best because it blends in nicely and doesn’t make you’re eyebrows look on the fake side. It just makes them full looking. Highly recommend!!
Best brow wand I’ve ever used and it last for months! It is double sided and gives your brows more of a natural finish. I haven’t been a fan of wands before this product.
I got this in my Epsie glam bag this month and when I switched it in my home it was a bit way too dark for my liking and I was a bit afraid to use it but once I put it on my eyebrows and I have some sparse areas between my eyebrows so I only used it there to give them some more volume and make them look better so when I did this product is absolutely amazing it is so natural looking I love it it just adds some definition and color on to my brows and I could never never find the right shade for my eyebrows and I got this in the shade chocolate which I said look very dark but it is so natural looking and it looks perfect on me I love it and even though the price is 80 bucks it is absolutely worth it I think I found my number one brow pencil (it does stay on all day it is not Sameera it is easy to remove & easy to blend )
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Star City, WV
25 days ago
T J. • 5 days ago
Tbh I didn't care for it. The color was off for me, but I think that's a me issue (not the brand). However, I found the product tip was awkward to use for application. It also seemed stiff to apply. Not creamy and glide on easy which I prefer. I currently use brow powder (Urban Decay for now, will probably switch to ABH) and a LimeCrime tinted brow gel. Brow gels with thin/slim spoolies apply to only the hairs to darken them, for the most natural brow look. I use the powder to fill mine in because mine are a little sparse.