Add a Photo

By SKLZ
A beach umbrella, sun tent and more! On the sidelines or at the beach, the SKLZ(r) Sport-Brella gives you instant portable protection from the sun, rain, and wind with UPF 50+ protection. It sets up in just three seconds and opens up to 7 wide, fitting the family or the whole team.
Betsabel R.
Betsabel R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

We have one of these SKLZ Sportbrella. It fits perfectly in my trunk of my car. It's great for those sunny days at the ball park or the beach. It's light weight and easy to carry and assemble. It's the perfect amount of shade. I love it and I highly recommend it if you are an advantage family.
Autumn F.
Autumn F.

I love this sportbrella. This is just one of the best things ever. It's perfect for going to sports games to protect you from the sun even rain. It is also perfect to take to the beach to keep your or your children from getting sunburnt.
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
brooklyn, NY

Amazing!!! Can't live without this thing. I honestly would not go to the beach if it weren't for this almost tent-like umbrella. I burn like a lobster in a pot and this makes it so I'm not miserable!!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.

Really love this sportbrell. Seen a few parents had them at my kids games and fell in lice had to have my own. Really easy to put up and take down. Great amount of shade.
Debra M.
Debra M.
fort myers, Florida

Easy to carry and easy to put out. Offers a lot of shade and has a vent on side to let air pass. It is also well made. Sometimes harder to stake down in sand and wind.
shana m.
shana m.
Farmington, CT

Love this thing! We just got one for the beach for our 3 kids. It's roomy enough for adults to relax and for the kids to play and nap.
Christy M.
Christy M.
Ogden, UT

Love this! Keep cool wherever your out door adventures take you. Easily portable and simple storage
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.

I really want to get this for my sisters kids so we can go to the beach next summer. Must buy it.
crystal b.
crystal b.
seffner, fl

Love this sport Bella it fits so well in the trunk of my car u take it eveywhrr

Join Now