Food & SnacksSweets & SnacksCandy & ChocolateSkittles
Wild Berry Fruity Candy, 217-Ounce Pouch (36-Count Box)

Skittles Wild Berry Fruity Candy, 2.17-Ounce Pouch (36-Count Box)

by Skittles

NULL

Do they sell a package of just red skittles ?I love it jaja
Like y comenta si eres amantes a ellos ?
ello quiero tres papa noel
Start your review of Skittles Wild Berry Fruity Candy, 2.17-Ounce Pouch (36-Count Box)!
Chandra G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Skittles Wild Berry Fruity Candy, 2.17-Ounce Pouch (36-Count Box) uploaded by Chandra G.
Skittles Original Fruit Candy is such a temptation to purchase a bag every time I'm at my local grocery store. They have many flavors from sour to wild berry and also tropical; however, I always chose the original flavor. A tasty sweetness with a hard coating outside and soft chewy goodness in the center. This classic candy never gets old in my book I will continue to buy.
Rosaline E.
Sarasota, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Skittles Wild Berry Fruity Candy, 2.17-Ounce Pouch (36-Count Box) uploaded by Rosaline E.
Purchased at: Costco
The original Skittles are still the best to this day. They have a variety of fruit flavors, some are more sweet, some are more sour. Pros: bite size, tasty, sweet. Cons: lots of sugar, may be hard to bite. I would improve the product by offering a sugar-free version. I think this is affordable and Skittles does offer multiple sizes depending on your sugar craving. Would recommend for all sweet-tooths out there!
Sondra C.
Hazleton, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Skittles Wild Berry Fruity Candy, 2.17-Ounce Pouch (36-Count Box) uploaded by Sondra C.
I love these skittles taste the rainbow !!! Right ! One day day !!! Maybe a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow !!! Skittles Original 2oz love to eat the in spring summer winter and fall
Ira B.
Ashland, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Skittles Wild Berry Fruity Candy, 2.17-Ounce Pouch (36-Count Box) uploaded by Ira B.
Purchased at: Kroger
Skittles you should pr package me lol I love skittles literally too much and pretty much the only candy I buy lol I even share my love for skittles online lol
Shanna R.
Richmond, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Skittles Wild Berry Fruity Candy, 2.17-Ounce Pouch (36-Count Box) uploaded by Shanna R.
Skittles has come out with so many flavors but I do still love the Original Skittles fruity flavors - orange, lemon, lime, grape, and my favorite, strawberry. I like that they're crunchy on the outside and then you get to the chewy sweetness on the inside. Great for snacking, perfect bite size and don't make a mess.
Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
I love having a handful of Skittles for an indulgent snack! I recommend this product. These fruity treats are juicy!
Nia N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Skittles Wild Berry Fruity Candy, 2.17-Ounce Pouch (36-Count Box) uploaded by Nia N.
Fruit candy isn’t my particular jam. But I still decided to steal some out of my husband’s ginormo-bag, because I wanted something sweet. They’re not bad- my favorites (in descending order) are red, then orange, then green/yellow (tied), then purple. Would definitely eat a bag of nothing but reds. :) Horrible macros and ingredients, obviously. But yummy. ☺️
Theresa K.
Cibolo, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Skittles are always a reliable go-to for a sweet treat. perfect for the movie theatre! I'm not convinced that switching the green one from lime to Apple was a good idea.
Kelly F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Skittles are a great combo of crunchy outer shell with a soft chewy center. There are many varieties of Skittles... Sweet, and sour. Def recommend.
Liz O.
They are so great and so fruity. Because I don't like chocolate due to its sweetness, skittles is a great alternative

206 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Courtney G.
Regina, SK
il y a un an
karla trp1588 dv C. il y a un an
All of these are delicious!